The first season of the popular platform fighter MultiVersus has been delayed past its original August 9 release date, and there’s no word yet on when it will actually launch. The official MultiVersus Twitter account made the announcement, offering no clear reason for the delay. Since a playable Morty was promised for the season premiere, that new playable character is also delayed.
“We want to let everyone know that we are delaying the start of Season 1 and the release of Morty to a later date,” the account tweeted. “We know this might be disappointing for some and want to assure our community that we are dedicated to delivering new and exciting content that delights players.
“We’ll let you know the timing as soon as we can. We appreciate your patience and enthusiasm and look forward to unveiling season 1 very soon!”
Details on the season and its battle pass only emerged earlier today. Molly has a run down on what the battle pass is and what it’ll cost you, though it’s as yet unknown how long the season runs. Perhaps the delay was inevitable: MultiVersus already has millions of players , and a mediocre set of battle pass challenges can really take the wind out of a newly launched competitive game, as we saw with Halo Infinite .
The MultiVersus open beta kicked off in late July and has become quite the phenomenon. Understandably: you can beat the crap out of Bugs Bunny.
- Work delayed at popular tourist attraction due to freezing conditions
- How to get your money back if you've been affected by a train delay or cancellation - whatever the firm
- Can you claim compensation if your flight or train has been delayed or cancelled due to snow?
- Can you claim compensation if your flight or train has been delayed or cancelled due to fog?
- Can you claim compensation if your flight or train has been delayed or cancelled due to bad weather?
- Fat cat rail bosses’ bumper pay as commuters face delays and New Year fare hikes
- Can you claim compensation if your flight or train has been delayed or cancelled due to severe weather?
- Commuters face delays on same day a London season ticket rises to £5,000
- Cork City boss John Caulfield deserves credit for delaying the inevitable
- VIDEO: Shocking footage of drunk passengers released after 262 alcohol-related delays reported at Doncaster Railway Station
- Chelsea hit with fresh stadium blow as Stamford Bridge rebuild delayed by a year
- Wait for it! Vote on new Leeds United crest delayed after flood of design ideas
- Theresa May delays any major new laws until the autumn to avoid clash with the DUP’s Ulster marching season
- Theo Walcott delays Arsenal contract talks until the end of the season
- Ambulance boss responds to criticism over long delays
- How to claim your money back for free, from flight delays to PPI
- App to help with railway delay claims
- Sindh Chamber of Agriculture fears decline in wheat production this season
- Sweet brands Power Court delays as 'unfathomable'
- Cold northern air delays arrival of Swedish spring
MultiVersus season 1 has been delayed have 500 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 4, 2022. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.