As part of the Sigrblot festival, you’ll need to complete the Feeding the Wolf quest. Your clanmates in Ravensthorpe have many hopes and prayers for the year ahead and as their leader, it’s up to you to decide which god to dedicate an offering to. You’ll get a bunch of tokens for completing this quest which you can use to purchase cosmetics for yourself and the settlement.
Other festival tasks include humbling Ake in a game of wit (opens in new tab) and throwing a feast (opens in new tab) to boost morale. With that in mind, let’s take a look at how to complete Feeding the Wolf.
Where to find the shrine and letters
Once you’ve returned to Ravensthorpe, you’ll begin The War Effort questline for the Sigrblot festival, and Feeding the Wolf is one of the tasks. Speak with Thyra to get your first lot of instructions, which involves visiting the shrines near the waterfall. To find the shrines, head back to the longhouse and turn right, up towards the waterfalls overlooking the settlement. If you get stuck, use Odin’s Sight to look for the green circle to point you in the right direction.
There will be some letters highlighted at the shrines and there will be three boxes you can pick up. Read all of the letters and decide which offering you’d like to make to the gods—they involve different themes and it doesn’t matter which you choose. Pick up a box and head back to the festival site.
How to make an offering to the gods
Once you arrive back at the festival site, Thyra will be standing in front of a bonfire of a big wolf, so go ahead and throw the offering into it. Afterwards, she’ll tell you to light a torch and decide which god will receive the offering. You can choose from Thor, Baldr and Freya, so go ahead and light the beacon of whichever god you like.
Afterwards, Thyra will tell you to visit the homes of the clan members whose offering you chose. Waypoints will appear on the map, so go and visit them to pick up a letter of thanks and 35 tokens per letter.
- Shout out to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla NPC who went all in on killing his daughter
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla players find ancient alien bow in rock pile
- Best Assassin’s Creed Valhalla armor: Should you take the Way of the Wolf, Raven, or Bear?
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla patch notes: Ubisoft Connect achievements and hordes of bug fixes
- Massive Assassin's Creed Valhalla Title Update 1.1.1 Update Out Now
- How to find and solve the Fly Agaric puzzles in Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- New Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Soundtracks Hit Spotify On January 29
- You can unlock this secret Isu weapon in Assassin's Creed Valhalla just by whacking a pile of rocks
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla update grounds floating ships and stops whales fleeing in mid-air
- This powerful Assassin's Creed Valhalla weapon is hidden in a pile of magic rocks
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla patch squashes dozens of annoying bugs
- How to get to Jotunheim in Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- AC Valhalla players find a magic superbow in a pile of rocks
- Assassin's Creed secret Isu language is finally deciphered by fans
- Assassin's Creed Origins - The Lizard's Mask and The Lizard's Face
- The best Xbox Series X games for 2021
- The best PS5 games for 2021
- How to upgrade PS4 games on your PS5 for free
- Nvidia RTX 3070 vs 3060 Ti: how do they compare?
- Players without sight can Platinum The Last of Us Part 2 - a look back at accessibility in 2020
Assassin's Creed Valhalla: How to complete Feeding the Wolf and honour the gods have 598 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.