Fortnite Nindo challenges have arrived for a limited time, allowing you to earn exclusive Naruto-themed rewards by completing objectives as you play. Confusingly, none of this can be found in Fortnite and you must instead head to the dedicated 'The Nindo 2022' website and sign in to start logging your progress. Completing each of the four character-themed paths – from Itachi to Orochimaru – will get you some exclusive in-game rewards, including the Manda Glider for completing all four. Here's everything you need to know about the Fortnite Nindo Naruto event, including how to join the ninja paths and how to complete their challenges.
How to join The Nindo event in Fortnite
To get access to the Fortnite Nindo challenges so that you can start progressing and get their rewards, you'll need to go to this Fortnite Nindo website from Epic Games (opens in new tab) . Sign in with your linked Epic Games account and you'll be all set to start making progress with those challenges in Fortnite.
Look out for Fortnite Darth Vader as you play
Nothing about this limited-time Naruto Shippuden event shows up actually in the game, so it's difficult to tell how much longer the event is running or how much progress you've made – they're not like Fortnite quests or other in-game challenges in that regard. The event ends at 11:59pm EST on July 7 – that's 8:59pm PST, 4:59am BST on July 8, and 5:59am CEST also on July 8 . Keep the Nindo event webpage handy to check how much time and click the 'Check My Stats' button to see how you're doing for each objective – speaking of which…
How to complete the Fortnite Nindo challenges
The Fortnite Nindo challenges are split across four paths, each linked to a Naruto character – Itachi, Gaara, Hinata, and Orochimaru. Each path has only one challenge objective and completing it awards a badge, but you must complete the challenge multiple times to earn lots of badges for each path. Earn 10 badges for a given path to fully complete it. Importantly, these challenges can only be completed in solos, duos, trios, and squads versions of Fortnite Battle Royale and Zero Build. Here are the four challenges paths for The Nindo event in Fortnite:
- Path of Itachi – Finish matches in the top six or better: Every five top-six finishes will get you one Itachi badge. This is by far the hardest Nindo challenge as placing that high in Fortnite matches can be difficult and time-consuming.
- Path of Gaara – Survive Storm circles: Every 24 Storm circles you survive will award one Gaara badge. You'll progress this challenge just by playing and surviving.
- Path of Hinata – Catch fish: Every 20 fish you catch will get you one Hinata badge. Find a fishing rod and get reeling.
- Path of Orochimaru – Eliminate enemy players: Every 18 eliminations will grant one Orochimaru badge. That's a lot of enemies to eliminate so make sure you're not just hiding.
Some of these challenges are incredibly grindy and will take a long time to complete. Be prepared to play a lot of Fortnite over the next couple of weeks if you really want that Manda Glider. However, you can get a few rewards along the way, including massive XP chunks that will help you level up that Fortnite Season 3 battle pass.
Fortnite Nindo Naruto rewards
As previously mentioned, each of the four Nindo paths has its own set of rewards that you'll earn as you collect badges and complete paths. Here are all the rewards you can get as well as how to get them:
- Shocked Itachi Emoticon: Earn one Itachi badge.
- Focused Gaara Emoticon: Earn one Gaara badge.
- Byakugan Hinata Emoticon: Earn one Hinata badge.
- Orochimaru’s Smile Emoticon: Earn one Orochimaru badge.
- 20,000 XP: Earn five badges for a path. This reward is in all paths, so if you earn five badges for all four paths, you'll get a total of 80,000 XP.
- Akatsuki Wrap: Complete any path by earning 10 badges for one path.
- Manda Glider: Complete all four paths by earning 10 badges for each of them.
Once you've earned enough badges to unlock a reward, it'll automatically go into your Epic Games account (be aware that this can take up to an hour) for you to equip in Fortnite.
Fortnite Ballers | Fortnite Grapple Gloves | Fortnite wolves | Fortnite Reality Seeds | Fortnite Groovy Grove | Fortnite crashed IO Airships | Fortnite Zero Point | Fortnite Indiana Jones | Fortnite Spider-Man Zero | Fortnite Among Us back bling | Fortnite Dragon Rune Lance
- A creepy look inside Six Flags 30-Hour Coffin Challenge
- Six Flags Coffin Challenge: Meet the 6 contestants
- Meeting the Challenge of Medical Aid
- YouTuber Safiya Nygaard challenges herself to wearing the ‘ugliest jeans ever’ for a week… with hilarious results
- Collapsed Cologne Archives Show Challenge of Preserving History
- Albania struggles with environmental challenges
- Michigan bans flavored e-cigarettes a day after New York
- DOT has ‘control and jurisdiction’ of Maunakea Access Road
- DOT, DHHL in accord over Maunakea Access Road jurisdiction
- 25 of the top holiday toys for 2019, according to Amazon
- Redemption Song
- Season for Sharing gives $2.1 million to Arizona nonprofits
- Edited Transcript of ENV earnings conference call or presentation 7-Aug-19 9:00pm GMT
- I’m a Celebrity campmates snub a phone call home as they spend their dingo dollars on booze and tweezers
- Your online order arrives damaged? Here’s what to do
- Edited Transcript of RECN earnings conference call or presentation 2-Oct-19 9:00pm GMT
- 4 things to do if your online order arrives damaged
- Monday’s the best day for bargains, TVs are cheaper from Amazon in GERMANY… and 10 other money-saving online shopping tricks
- The Henry Proves a Good Brunch Isn’t So Hard to Find
- What does Krystal Lee know about Kelsey Berreth's murder?
How to complete Fortnite Nindo challenges for Naruto items have 958 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at June 22, 2022. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.