It’s been a while since we’ve written about a new Valheim build, partly because it’s hard to beat this recreation of Sauron’s Tower from The Lord of the Rings, but this new build bringing iconic Dragon Ball Z locations to the Viking realm shouldn’t be missed.
The credit goes to Grrvvpp23, who shared their creation to Reddit. The build meticulously recreates the familiar Dragon Ball Z locale Kami’s Lookout, the big circular platform suspended high up in the sky where Kami (and later Dende) look over the world. Stick around to the end of the video and you’ll see that the Valheim version of Kami’s Lookout actually rests atop a massive pole just like the real thing.
Wondering how in Shenron’s name you’d ever make it up there? Well, by going to another famous Dragon Ball Z location, of course. Not only does the build feature Kami’s Lookout, but it’s also home to a wonderfully faithful model of the Kame house, which is home to Master Roshi. And the icing on the cake is that the player seems to be cosplaying as the Turtle Hermit, with their player rocking a shiny bald head and majestic beard.
Despite still being in early access, Valheim recently crossed 10 million players , much to the surprise of Iron Gate CEO Richard Svensson, who said the team “never imagined” so many players. If you’re thinking of checking it out or returning after some time away, check out everything on the way in the Valheim Mistlands update .
Valheim tips | Valheim Root Armor | Valheim Thunder Stone and Obliterator | Valheim workbench | Valheim repair | Valheim seeds | Valheim merchant | Valheim biomes | Valheim roadmap | Best Valheim weapons | Valheim consoles | Valheim cheats and spawn item list | Best Valheim armor | How to plant seeds in Valheim | How to tame boars in Valheim | Valheim barley and flax | Valheim
- South-by-SouthWestworld: How HBO Is Bringing Its Hit Show To Life At SXSW
- The 50 best video games of all time, according to critics
- The best games of 2016 so far: A
- Our favorite games of 2013, part one
- The hottest food trend in the year you were born
- 39 of the strangest world records ever set
- St. John Malt Brothers has expansion on tap
- The best way to celebrate Halloween in every state
- 30 celebs who tried — and failed — to start their own businesses
- Photographers Reveal The Stories Behind 2014's Most Powerful Pictures
- Little Saigon: How a ‘dead’ shopping center in Gladstone became a Vietnamese food hub
- Ekso’s Exoskeletons Let Paraplegics Walk, Will Anyone Actually Wear One?
- 40 Daily Habits of High Achieving Executives
- The best thing to do in every state this fall
- The MIT Dropouts Who Created Ms. Pac-Man: A 35th-Anniversary Oral History
- Ed Smith And The Imagination Machine: The Untold Story Of A Black Video Game Pioneer
- Retail Watch: Comics make a comeback in Bethlehem
- Advance planning in the spring leads to a summer party yard
- The Future Of Retail In The Age Of Amazon
- Sacramento Zoo sees Kings’ old Arco Arena as a good fit for its new home
Valheim build brings iconic Dragon Ball Z locations to the Viking realm have 510 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at May 14, 2022. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.