As part of the refreshed PlayStation Plus launching next month in the US, Ubisoft+ Classics is being bundled into the PS Plus Extra and Premium tiers. Ubisoft+ Classics will launch with 27 curated games on June 13 in the US, and the lineup is expected to grow to around 50 games by the end of the year. The initial list includes Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, For Honor, and a few Trials games in case you have a few controllers lying around that you don’t mind breaking.
Ubisoft+, the more standard version of the service that offers day-one releases, classic games, and premium editions, will be added to PlayStation at a later date. The service will also be coming to Xbox in the future and more of its games will be made available through Game Pass as part of a new deal between the companies.
As revealed earlier today, the new PS Plus library will feature a healthy selection of contemporary and classic games. While the offerings do lean further towards more modern titles, the partial list so far is populated with retro games such as Ape Escape, Tekken 2, and Syphon Filter. Any of the games on that list that you purchased digitally can be downloaded free of charge on PS4 and PS5 and will benefit from quality-of-life upgrades.
To get more details on what to expect, you can check out GameSpot’s guide on PS Plus pricing and everything else that we know about it .
Ubisoft+ Classics games on PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- For Honor
- The Crew 2
- Child of Light
- Eagle Flight
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
- Far Cry 3 Remaster
- Far Cry 4
- Legendary Fishing
- Risk: Urban Assault
- South Park: The Fractured but Whole
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Space Junkies
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas
- The Crew
- The Division
- Trackmania Turbo
- Trials Fusion
- Trials of the Blood Dragon Game
- Trials Rising
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War
- Watch Dogs
- Werewolves Within
- PS Plus July 2020 FREE PS4 games release date: When are new PlayStation Plus games available?
- Free PS Plus games May 2021: the PlayStation Plus free games available right now
- PS Plus June 2021: You can get THREE free PS5 and PS4 games this month
- PS Plus and PS Now subscriptions are up to a third off
- PS Plus members can save up to 80% in the PS Store Double Discounts promotion
- HBO Max with ads: $10/mo starting in June, and guess what it won’t include
- What Is PlayStation Plus? | Digital Trends
- Do I need PlayStation Plus to play online multiplayer?
- Yes, you'll miss the headphone jack. But the iPhone 7 Plus camera is worth it
- PlayStation Plus Subscribers Can Save Big During PSN's Latest Sale
- Take $15 off a 12-month PlayStation Plus subscription today
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus review – third-hand
- E3 2021: Highlights From the Ubisoft Forward
- PS5 Restock Update for Newegg, PS Direct, Target, Walmart, Amazon and More
- The best DualShock 4 deals for June 2021: cheap PS4 controller prices
- The best DualSense PS5 controller deals, price and sales in June 2021
- The best PS4 deals, bundles, and prices in June 2021
- Best cheap Kindle deals for June 2021: Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Oasis
- Avoid scratches and dents with the 20 best iPhone 8 Plus cases
- Every PS4 and PS5 game coming out in June 2021
Ubisoft+ Is Being Added To PS Plus Extra And Premium In June have 539 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 16, 2022. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.