The sequel to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will be released in the next year, according to a report. Jeff Grubb, who previously revealed that the sequel is reportedly titled “Survivor,” says the unannounced title will launch during publisher EA’s current fiscal Q4.
EA’s Q4 runs January 1, 2023 and March 31, 2023. Grubb said Survivor will launch in February or March 2023.
EA is confirming this. The Major IP in fiscal Q4 in its earnings materials is Survivor. https://t.co/TgC4MdzNyz
— Jeff Grubb (@JeffGrubb) May 13, 2022
According to Grubb, Survivor is one of the four titles set for launch in Q4 that has not yet been announced publicly. Survivor is believed to be the “Major IP” that EA says is in the works, and the others include a “partner title,” a “remake,” and a “sports title.”
EA confirmed a sequel to Jedi: Fallen Order back in January, when the company said developer Respawn would be leading development on that title and two other Star Wars games . These games include the sequel to Jedi: Fallen Order, a strategy game, and a first-person shooter.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order recently made news when a developer on the game stated that multiple people on the team wanted the protagonist to be Black and/or a woman .
In GameSpot’s Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order review , we called it “perhaps the strongest conception of what playing as a Jedi Knight ought to really be like.”
- War on Christmas? Part 1: The Evidence
- War On Christmas? Part 2: Who Is Lying To Whom?
- Personal Life of Football Stars
- Camel Cavalry - Civil War History
- Brand Warfare is More of a War than You Think
- First Terrorist War
- The Future Of The Culture Wars Is Here, And It's Gamergate
- The Story of the Star Spangled Banner
- Researching British Soldiers Who Served in the 1914-18 Great War
- Classic Gaming
- September 11, 2001 Dissected
- The Top 5 Must Play RPGs for Every Video Game Console
- George Lucas' Success Story
- Lebanon Riots Draw Large US Response
- Iran and What History Teaches About Aggressors
- International Trade NewsWeek
- 33,600 Reasons Never to Forget
- George W Bush and the Dark Side of Religious Fundamentalism
- Top 12 World News Stories In 2006 - Recap Of What Happened Around The World
- Syrian regime accused of dozens of torture methods from 'crucifixion' to rape to eye-gouging
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Sequel Launching In February Or March 2023 - Report have 372 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 16, 2022. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.