A lengthy gameplay video has given us to our first proper peek at Fallout: London, and it looks brilliant.
With Bethesda firmly focused on sci-fi RPG Starfield as well as the highly anticipated Elder Scrolls 6 , Fallout fans are left to wonder when the developer will return to its stellar post-apocalyptic series. Details on Fallout 5 are thin on the ground, and the game’s release is likely still many years down the road. But some skilled Fallout fans are on hand to make that wait a little easier.
Fallout: London is a DLC-sized mod for Fallout 4 that trades the game’s American setting for an all-new post-apocalyptic adventure set in London. The Fallout London Team has now revealed how this ambitious project is shaping up in an 18-minute YouTube video.
The mod is still a work in progress, but already it’s looking very impressive. There’s clearly been a lot of effort put in to ensure that Fallout: London looks and feels different from any other Fallout game yet still retains the series’ gritty feel. In a wonderful nod to its British setting, the game also features the talent of two Doctor Who stars, Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy, who played the sixth and seventh incarnations of The Doctor in the long-running TV series.
There’s not yet a release date for Fallout: London, but you can keep up to date with the project’s progress on Twitter (opens in new tab) .
Fans of the series online entry have a lot to look forward to as Fallout 76’s internal roadmap plans for five more years of content .
Can’t wait for a fifth Fallout? Here are all the new games 2022 you can play in the meantime.
- CCTV catches man running from murder scene just moments after fatal stab attack on man who became London’s 66th victim this year
- Heartbroken Ben Goldsmith shares photo of 'Rest easy Iris' graffiti paying tribute to his 'beautiful, brilliant' daughter, 15, who was killed in quad bike crash
- San Francisco Mayor London Breed to appear on ABC7's 'Midday Live'
- San Francisco Mayor London Breed speaks to ABC7 about housing crisis, Beyonce and more
- Nettles With Regal Roots Hit The London Catwalks
- London Fashion Week: Nettles with regal roots hit catwalks
- Grenfell Tower victims – how many people died in the London fire in June 2017?
- Chief coroner says new laws are needed to ban extremist propaganda in his report into 2017 London Bridge and Borough Market terror attacks
- Mum’s fears for her kids, aged 8 and 10, who live among gang feuds and see ‘people urinating in corridors’ of London tower block
- Palace insiders close to ex-Malaysian King slam his Russian beauty queen ex-wife for divorce demands of '£8m London home, £1.2m Moscow flat and £24k-a-month'
- London Parliament Car Crash: Several Casualties, Driver Arrested, Terrorism Angle Being Investigated
- First picture of daughter left fighting for life after hammer attack as dramatic footage shows moment police swarm suspect
- Donald Trump leaves London to meet Theresa May at Sandhurst after explosive Brexit interview
- Margaret Fleming trial: Accused 'met missing woman in London'
- Despite anger in London, Trump finds support in England's pro-Brexit working-class towns
- Documentary looks at history of Caledonian Road
- European Commission Blocks Merger of London Stock Exchange and Deutsche Börse
- Data Dump! AshleyMadison.com Fallout Deepens
- Wikileaks' Assange Faces Computer-Hacking Charge in US After London Arrest
- CCTV footage: Moment Hackney gangsters on bikes opened fire on unmarked police car
Fallout: London looks brilliant in first gameplay footage have 555 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at May 19, 2022. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.