An Assassin’s Creed streamer has managed to complete all 12 mainline games without taking any damage in the process. Starting with the original Assassin’s Creed and working his way up to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, what makes the challenge even more impressive is that Hayete Bahadori finished several of the games on the highest difficulty setting available.
As spotted by Kotaku , Bahadori also made certain that all level objectives were completed so as to claim 100% synchronization in each game. No reloads, restarts, or glitches were used to game the system, and from Origins onwards, each game had its difficulty settings cranked up to the maximum. For those moments when taking damage was unavoidable and part of the game, Bahadori would make notes of these instances in his YouTube descriptions.
The key to Bahadori’s success was preparation and learning useful techniques from speedruns of these games to minimize risk. Practicing for each run was around 100 hours per game, according to Bahadori, although the titanic size of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla increased that training to around 800 hours . Black Flag’s luck-based challenges required around 250 hours of investment before the proper run was done.
The gauntlet began on October 16 last year, and with all of the main Assassin’s Creed games beaten, he’ll be attempting a no-damage run for God of War next. Back in the merry lands of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Title Update 1.5.1 was released in April and added a new pack of Mastery Challenges.
If you’re looking to jump into the older Assassin’s Creed games and you have an Xbox, the good news is that Microsoft has extended its deal with Ubisoft to bring more of the publisher’s library to Game Pass. That will include the addition of both Assassin’s Creed Origins and For Honor. Or if you’d prefer to do some tabletop gaming, there’s always Assassin’s Creed Valhalla-inspired DLC for Uno .
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla becomes first AC game to make over $1 billion in revenue
- Elden Ring player beats the game with nothing but their butt
- Grizzlies Claw Back From 26 Down, Beat Timberwolves In Game 3
- Grizzlies claw back from 26 down, beat Wolves in Game 3
- IPL 2022: Hardik Pandya Makes Big Statement After GT Beat PBKS; Reckons Game Belonged to Punjab Kings
- Dark Souls 3 player beats the game without taking a single step
- Infosys Q4 Preview: Can 2nd largest IT player beat TCS tomorrow?
- Why Marlins lefty Jesús Luzardo is poised for breakout season after 12-strikeout game vs. Angels
- The bestselling games of all time | Digital Trends
- Elden Ring review: The most accessible game FromSoftware has ever made – but don’t call it easy
- Xbox Game Pass is getting more Ubisoft games | Digital Trends
- The best free FPS games you can play right now | Digital Trends
- The best multiplayer games on the PS5 | Digital Trends
- The best free Nintendo Switch games | Digital Trends
- Resident Evil games in order: By release date and timeline
- 12 best PC games to play in 2022, from Elden Ring to Fortnite
- FNAF games in order: By release date and chronological timeline order
- The best horror games for the Xbox One | Digital Trends
- The best gaming headsets for 2022 | Digital Trends
- A Very Cool Idea For A New Assassin's Creed Game
Assassin's Creed Player Beats All 12 Main Games Without Taking Any Damage have 534 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 13, 2022. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.