Popular manga My Hero Academia is being turned into a free-to-play battle royale game, because there aren’t enough of those already.
Bandai Namco, which has handled previous MHA tie-ins, announced My Hero Academia: Ultra Rumble in the latest Weekly Jump magazine (thanks, Gematsu ).
Expect it to turn up at some point for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One, and offer 24-player battles. Closed beta tests will be held in the future.
The latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals. Bandai Namco has announced free-to-play battle royale My Hero Academia: Ultra Rumble for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC (Steam) pic.twitter.com/V5TBvjpvYb
— Anthony Aguilar???? (@ANTH0NY_AGUILAR) January 13, 2022
Despite its popularity, previous My Hero Academia games have been a bit of a mixed bag. My Hero One’s Justice – a 3D fighter developed by Byking and published by Bandai Namco in 2018 – received a lukewarm reception from fans. A 2020 sequel also failed to set the world on fire.
For the uninitiated, My Hero Academia is set in a world filled with superheroes, but stars a boy born without. It’s a bit like Encanto, if you’ve watched that on Disney+. A live-action film is also now in development.
- Nintendo Switch is getting Super Mario 64, Sunshine and Galaxy – as well as a Mario battle royale
- Super Bomberman R Online is a timed Stadia exclusive 64-player battle royale
- Super Mario Bros. 35 is a limited-time battle royale coming to Switch next month
- New Bomberman Battle Royale Game Is Out Now, But Only On Stadia
- The original Super Mario Bros. is getting the battle royale treatment
- How to get the armor satchel in Call of Duty: Warzone
- Donald Trump refuses to apologize over claims he wouldn't visit hero Marines' graves because they were 'losers' and said George HW Bush was a 'sucker' for being shot down - and calls story a 'total fraud'
- Royal Ascot considers axing Rule Britannia and Land of Hope And Glory from traditional singalong amid fears of a backlash over 'racism'
- PlayStation Plus September 2020: all the free PS Plus games you can get this month
- Fortnite’s new season pits Marvel’s biggest heroes against Galactus
- Epic’s battle against Apple faces its first real test of customer loyalty
- Royal Enfield’s Classic 350 breaks into top 10 selling 2wheelers list in Dec 2016
- Honda continues search for a bike to challenge Royal Enfield domination
- Best PUBG Mobile & Fortnite alternatives: CoD Mobile, Free Fire, Battlelands Royale, and more
- Marvel's Avengers has a $10 Battle Pass for every post-launch hero in the game
- Fortnite is getting ray tracing and DLSS support for some reason
- Fortnite's Creative Mode Isn't Getting Updates And Players Are Upset
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are morphing into 'John and Yoko' since quitting the royal family with their 'bohemian' style and 'desire for global harmony', says body language expert
- PUBG Mobile Season 14: end date, prime subscription, skins and royale pass
- Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Complete Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Engine Specs & More
My Hero Academia is getting a battle royale have 501 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at January 13, 2022. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.