Innersloth has revealed the roadmap for Among Us in 2022, with friend lists as the next major addition.
It’s a much requested feature, allowing players to match up with their friends more easily without using codes.
“Finally you’ll be able to keep in contact with any Crewmates you get along with… or keep tabs on your greatest enemies, I guess?” reads the update post . “We know a ton of you have found some lifelong friendships from this game and that’s really cool – we want to allow you to keep in touch and continue playing games together!”
Quality of life improvements are also planned, to provide clarity around account setup, Cosmicube redemption, and other elements of the game.
“You’re basically experiencing the building of Among Us and our adjustment to its popularity with us haha. That being said, confusing you isn’t the goal, so making improvements to the UX is also coming up next. Thanks for being patient with us!”
Collaborations will continue in future. Next up are Ghostface cosmetics to celebrate the release of the new Scream movie.
— Scream (@ScreamMovies) January 14, 2022
Further down the line, Innersloth is looking to add new roles to the existing line-up , a hide ‘n’ seek mode, more Cosmicubes, and other additions.
And of course, there’s a new fifth map in the works.
Beyond that, there’s also Among Us VR planned, as announced at The Game Awards.
- How to see all Facebook friend requests you’ve ever sent – and find out who blanked you
- Alibaba is reportedly mulling a $20 billion listing in Hong Kong
- Health tweaks to think yourself happier: Turning off the radio, scrapping your shopping list and quitting sugar in tea - try these tips to help you feel fitter, sleep better and live longer
- Streaming Now: Netflix’s Sex Education is Back, Nakuul Mehta Tells You to Never Kiss Your Best Friend
- ‘She said she’d be babysitting our embryo’: what’s it like to carry a child for a friend?
- 'No 20-year-old could handle that': Friend of Young Liberal who took his own life after drag queen protest blames social media 'feeding frenzy' for his death
- A 6-year-old is making clay koalas to raise money for the Australian fires. He's raised over $20,000
- Donald Trump Jr. Compares Joaquin Castro's Trump Donors List to Dayton Shooter's 'Kill List'
- Cuz we love her: Lizzo on flutes, f---boys, and what’s next after a wild year
- Tinder adds a panic button for dates that go wrong
- Women writers dominate Amazon's 2019 bestsellers lists - with Margaret Atwood, Michelle Obama and food bloggers Pinch of Nom outselling male authors
- Corner stores add vibrancy to Saigon night culture
- Being lonely takes years off your life and 'is as dangerous as smoking and being FAT' – but accepting the 'ageing process' could help you avoid feeling alone
- How Meghan Markle 'enlisted her friend Jessica Mulroney to influence media coverage' and 'gave a magazine details of private letter to her father'
- Lessons From Listing Photos: An 80-Year-Old Ranch Gets a Rustic-Modern Makeover
- Revealed: How Prince Andrew's tycoon friend and £6m Tory party donor David Rowland hatched a plot to become Kim Jong Un's private banker
- Horrified mother who discovered an 'ultra realistic' silicone baby doll listed as a sex toy on Amazon for £27.99 vows to never shop on the site again
- Rebecca Long-Bailey says she has NO Tory friends and would be 'angry' if she found out her mates voted Conservative
- The AI robot that just wants to be your friend: $99 Musio can control your home, help you answer email - and give you a hug
- FBI says Magen Fieramusca, charged with kidnapping her friend to get her baby, was motivated by ‘maternal desire’
Innersloth will add friend lists to Among Us this year have 653 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at January 18, 2022. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.