Yet more games have been confirmed for Xbox Game Pass, in what may well be one of the subscription’s best months ever.
Microsoft is yet to issue its customary blog post detailing this latest crop, but an image showing the selection is already live on Xbox.com .
The brilliant Death’s Door, released to critical acclaim last summer, headlines this latest round of additions. Eurogamer deemed the Zelda-like an “Essential” in our Death’s Door review . There’s no date yet for when this will be added, but we’ll update when we have one.
Windjammers 2, the fantasy sports sequel, is also listed. It will likely launch into Game Pass when it arrives later this week on Thursday, 20th January. (It’s also coming to PlayStation, PC and Switch.)
Hit rhythm series Taiko no Tatsuijin also turns up – no date for that one yet – as does canine photography game Pupperazzi (which launches 20th January).
Earlier in the month, Ubisoft confirmed Rainbow Six Extraction would launch into Xbox Game Pass on console and PC, on 20th January. The ever-popular Rainbow Six Siege will join at the same time.
And earlier today, Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition was surprise-released and is available for Xbox Game Pass right now.
We also knew of Nobody Saves The World’s debut via Xbox Game Pass yesterday . This is the new game from Guacamelee developer Drinkbox Studios, and is an action RPG where you slowly develop your baby character by taking on new forms.
Finally, Hitman Trilogy, which contains all three recent games, shoots into Xbox Game Pass this Thursday as part of the game’s big Year 2 update . This adds fresh modes, VR support on PC, with much more on the way over the rest of 2022.
Here’s a roundup of those titles in handy list form:
- Nobody Saves the World – 17th January
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition – 18th January
- Hitman Trilogy – 20th January
- Windjammers 2 – 20th January
- Pupperazi – 20th January
- Rainbow Six Extraction – 20th January
- Rainbow Six Siege – 20th January
- Death’s Door – TBA
- Taiko no Tatsuijin: The Drum Master! – TBA
- Xbox head confirms one version of Project Scarlett in development
- E3 2019 Xbox press conference round-up: New console and new Halo confirmed
- Xbox Scarlett vs. PS5: Here’s what we know so far about the consoles
- E3 2019: Xbox’s Project Scarlett console is awesome, and it doesn’t matter
- Xbox Two: wat we willen zien bij een nieuwe Xbox
- Cloud gaming: Google Stadia and Microsoft xCloud explained
- Xbox Two: what we want to see out of a new Xbox
- The best free-to-play games of 2019 will help frugal gamers survive
- The best Xbox One X prices, bundles and deals for Black Friday 2019: where to buy the 4K Xbox
- Microsoft’s new Xbox streaming mode is arriving in October for consoles
- Best PC games 2019: the must-play titles you don’t want to miss
- Death Stranding review: Bridging the divide
- Apple Arcade vs. Google Play Pass: te revelamos las mayores diferencias
- Best Xbox One games 2019: essential Xbox One releases
- The best N64 games of all time
- The best Playstation 2 games of all time
- The best Xbox One prices, bundles, sales and deals for Black Friday 2019
- The best battle royale games
- Gears 5 Escape hands-on: If the entire game is this good, get hyped
- The best Game of Thrones theories
Death's Door, Windjammers 2 also headed to Xbox Game Pass have 557 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at January 18, 2022. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.