Danganronpa, the popular high school murder adventure series, has today arrived on Xbox for the first time.
In a surprise launch, Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition has turned up for PC and Xbox One and Series X/S – and is also available for all of the above via Game Pass.
Publisher Spike Chunsoft announced the release early this morning via Twitter, though Microsoft is yet to officially include it in its Xbox Game Pass listings.
The peculiar series follows a group of high school students who are imprisoned by a sadistic bear named Monokuma who forces the teenagers to kill each other.
Part Hunger Games, part Persona, and part Saw, the horror series was a commercial success that originally launched on PlayStation Vita, and has since spawned various sequels and turned up on various other platforms – but never Xbox, until today.
Investigate murders, search for clues and talk to your classmates to prepare for a rollercoaster of a trial.? #Danganronpa is now on @Xbox and @XboxGamePass ! https://t.co/Ys07zb7b1V pic.twitter.com/MkhnOKpALU
— Spike Chunsoft, Inc. (@SpikeChunsoft_e) January 18, 2022
- Sansera Engineering shares to make D-street debut today: Here's what to expect from the listing
- Data Patterns makes a strong debut, lists at 48% premium over issue price
- Data Patterns shares make a stellar debut, stock lists at 47% premium
- HP Adhesives makes an impressive debut, closes with 22% gains
- Today sparks fan reaction as much-loved star makes surprise return to the show
- MapmyIndia debuts today: What to expect from the listing amid weak market sentiment?
- Red Wings, Ducks making surprising playoff push: Will they get in?
- Tega Industries makes a strong debut, lists at over 67% premium above issue price
- Alex Jones to make surprise return to The One Show tomorrow after maternity leave
- Nicole Kidman makes surprising revelation about marriage to Keith Urban no one was expecting
- Metro Brands makes a flop debut on Dalal Street, lists at 13% discount
- Star Health makes a tepid debut, lists at over 6% discount from issue price
- Policybazaar makes a firm debut, lists at over 17% premium above issue price
- Paytm makes a weak debut, hits lower circuit towards end of trade
- Madonna's daughter Lourdes Leon makes surprising Met Gala admission
- DoorDash Makes Grocery Delivery Debut With Walmart Deal
- Lilibet Makes Her Public Debut on Meghan & Harry’s Christmas-Free Holiday Card. And Look at Archie’s Red Hair!
- Dancing on Ice stars Torvill & Dean to make surprise performance on ITV contest as a trio
- Xbox Anniversary event and Halo Infinite Multiplayer start time?
- Xbox 20th Anniversary event time, Halo MP, Game Pass and Backwards Compatibility UPDATES
Danganronpa makes surprise Xbox debut today have 443 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at January 18, 2022. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.