Kevin Feige has all but confirmed that Charlie Cox's Daredevil could one day appear in the MCU . But what of the likes of Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and The Punisher from Netflix's roster of Marvel heroes?
While speaking to Screen Rant , the Marvel Studios president addressed the question that fans have been asking for years – though we might need to be patient.
“I always say that whenever a character comes back into the Marvel sandbox, it becomes another tool in the storytelling ability of the MCU. As I said before, the good news is, all will be revealed when people actually finally watch,” Feige said.
Feige is getting more and more loose-lipped by the day – and could be hinting that plans are already in place to bring some of Netflix's beloved Marvel characters into the fold.
One that could be hitting our screens imminently is Vincent D'onofrio's Kingpin. He's long been tied to an appearance in Hawkeye thanks to the actor’s social media activity , and the most recent episode might have even included a sneaky appearance from New York's underworld crime boss.
Next up for Marvel is Spider-Man: No Way Home , which is hitting cinemas on December 15 in the UK and December 17 in the US. No official word yet on if Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield will be swinging in for an appearance, though the recent trailer showed a multiverse’s worth of iconic Spidey villains for Tom Holland's webhead to deal with.
For more on what's coming down the line in the MCU, check out our guide to Marvel Phase 4.
- Deadpool Used This Marvel Character Without Permission
- Disney Casts Iman Vellani As Its Marvelous
- Disney unveils galaxy of new shows, films: ‘Star Wars’ spinoffs, new Marvel projects
- Marvel is brainstorming "fun ideas" on how to introduce X-Men and Fantastic Four into the MCU
- Disney Plus reveals new Marvel, Star Wars originals -- and a price hike
- Everything We Learned About the Future of the MCU From Disney Investor Day
- Marvel announces five new Disney+ series: Secret Invasion, Ironheart, more
- Disney Plus event: Every Marvel show and movie we hope to hear about Thursday
- From Black Widow to WandaVision, here’s every Marvel show and movie coming your way
- Disney+ To Launch Marvel Series ‘Ironheart’, ‘Armor Wars’, ‘Secret Invasion’ & ‘Moon Knight’
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 slate of shows and films at Investor Day and you are not ready
- Marvel recruits Spider-Man director for new Fantastic Four movie
- Chadwick Boseman’s Black Panther character T’Challa will not be recast, Marvel confirms
- The best shows to binge-watch on Netflix right now
- The 52 best TV shows to binge on Netflix
- 'Spider-Man 3' Cast: All The Marvel Stars Rumored to Be Returning
- Disney+'s Marvel superhero series Hawkeye slated to begin filming in Downtown Brooklyn
- Newcomer Iman Vellani To Play Title Role In Marvel’s ‘Ms. Marvel’ Series For Disney Plus
- Disney+ Wandavision trailer shows Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany as suburban superheroes in time-shifting world
- Loki, WandaVision, Shang-Chi, Fantastic Four: All the Marvel news at the Disney Plus event
Kevin Feige sounds open to more Netflix Marvel characters showing up in the MCU have 508 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at December 7, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.