UPDATE 10/12/21: Here’s our first look at Arc Raiders, the new project from Embark Studios and former EA exec Patrick Söderlund.
ORIGINAL STORY 7/12/21: Embark Studios, the new Stockholm-based outfit set up by former EA exec Patrick Söderlund, has announced the name of its new project.
Titled as Arc Raiders, the mysterious sci-fi game will get a proper unveiling later this week as part of The Game Awards.
A brief teaser video popped up on Twitter last night, with some grainy footage and the tagline: “enlist, resist”.
— ARC Raiders (@ARCRaidersGame) December 6, 2021
This reveal has been a while coming. We first heard of Embark and saw concept art for this project back in February 2019 . At the time, 50 people were working on the game, which was described as a “free-to-play co-op action” title being built using Unreal Engine.
Set your alarms – The Game Awards is due to begin at 1am UK time on Friday, 10th December. We’ll be reporting live.
- New Mutants Director Confirms New Trailer Arriving Next Week
- Troy Polamalu headlines the 2020 Hall of Fame modern-era finalists; Patrick Willis among notable snubs
- 2020 NFL Playoff Bracket Projection: Chiefs get Andy Reid first Super Bowl win over Saints
- Respawn Boss Takes Over EA's DICE LA Studio
- Respawn Boss To Lead EA DICE LA Studio
- New Year’s resolutions for Denver’s big four pro sports teams
- Elon Musk Teases Twitter Followers With New Tesla Masterplan
- What’s new on Netflix UK in January 2020?
- Sports betting guide: Here are some of the basics of gambling on sports
- How 'Billy on the Street' Star Billy Eichner Turned Screaming at Strangers Into Comedy Gold
- Xbox Game Pass Has "Millions" Of Subscribers
- Lionhead: the rise and fall of a British video game legend
- Comic Book Reviews for This Week: 1/1/2020
- Week 17 NFL bets: Lines adjusting for motivation factors, plus parlays, line moves and more tips
- Marking the end of appointment viewing
- Taylor Swift's message to The Man! Furious singer takes aim at Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta during AMAS performance and reflects on her 'hardest' year ever in acceptance speech... as she wins six awards on the night
- Comic Con 2015 Saturday Schedule
- Agent's Take: Could Dak Prescott become the next Kirk Cousins? Sizing up the options for Cowboys and QB
- Google Stadia has LAUNCHED under a cloud: Gamers with early access say streaming service is slow and has hidden costs as customers who pre-ordered the specialist kit were STILL waiting for it hours before it went live
- PlayStation Store's First Massive PS4 Sale of 2020 Is Here
Former EA exec Patrick Söderlund teases new project Arc Raiders have 436 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at December 7, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.