343 Industries says it hopes Halo Infinite will cheer folks up as the Covid-19 pandemic rages on in most parts of the world.
At long last, Halo Infinite’s single-player campaign launched today, putting players back into the shoes of the iconic Master Chief after more than six years since the Spartan’s last romp. And even as we continue to grapple with the ever-evolving pandemic, 343 Industries is hopeful that Halo Infinite can offer fans some much-needed, if fleeting, solace.
“The Covid-19 pandemic has profoundly disrupted families and friendships,” said Halo Infinite head of creative Joseph Staten in a statement. “It has radically altered the way we work and collaborate as well as how we interact with each other on a fundamental human level. And honestly, some days, it’s been hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.”
Happy launch day, everyone. #Hope #Courage #HaloInfinite pic.twitter.com/3sWiLSpRVa December 8, 2021
Staten acknowledges that combat is at the very core of the Halo experience, but accurately highlights the fact that it’s a decidedly lighter, more colorful game than plenty of other combat-heavy series. Ultimately, Staten says 343’s highest ambition for Halo Infinite is that it imparts onto its players a sense of well-worn, defiant heroism.
“Our sincerest wish is that this Master Chief story uplifts you. That it makes you smile and cheer. That it brings you closer to loved ones through the pure and simple joy of play. More than anything else, we hope Halo Infinite’s campaign makes you feel like a hero, who might be battered and bruised, but who always finds the courage to rise and fight and win.”
Our 4.5/5-star Halo Infinite review is pretty darn encouraging, heaping praise on the combat, wide-open world, and revelatory Grapple Shot. “Against impossible odds, Halo Infinite is both a familiar celebration of two decades of adventures with Master Chief and an expansive foundation for future evolution,” writes GamesRadar’s Josh West.
Halo Infinite weapons | Halo Infinite equipment | Halo Infinite Tenrai event | How to level up fast in Halo Infinite | Halo Infinite Battle Pass | Halo Infinite ranks in order | Halo Infinite controller settings | Halo Infinite KD tracker and player records | Halo Infinite Fiesta matches | Halo Infinite killing spree | Halo Infinite crashing on PC | Halo Infinite User is Banned | When do Halo Infinite challenges reset?
- Halo Infinite Lead Addresses Battle Royale Rumors
- Halo Infinite Adds A Co-Developer
- The big Xbox interview - Project Scarlett, cross-gen Halo Infinite and the lack of Fable
- Halo Reveals New Photo of Master Chief Actor Pablo Schreiber
- The Halo TV Show Wants To Be Like Game Of Thrones, But Without The Incest
- Halo: Reach PC Beta Begins In June; First Gameplay Footage Released
- Halo: Master Chief Collection's PC Delay Explained
- Halo TV Series Will Star Master Chief, First Story Details Emerge
- Showtime's Halo TV Show Is Working To Satisfy Gamers
- Halo TV Series Confirmed For Showtime
- Halo Reach And The Rest Of The Master Chief Collection Will Come To PC "When It's Ready"
- Master Chief is back in
- Xbox Game Pass games list: November games plus every Xbox One, 360 and Xbox Live game currently available
- E3 2019 conference schedule guide: All E3 conference times, stream links and games we know about so far
- Watch the Trailers: The Biggest Game Announcements at E3
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons won’t release on Nintendo Switch until March 2020
- Xbox One backwards compatibility list: All Xbox 360 games and original Xbox games playable on Xbox One
- is remarkable work of genuine found-footage horror
- The word-hoard: Robert Macfarlane on rewilding our language of landscape
- European election results 2019 : John McDonnell backs second Brexit ref - after Farage wins landslide
343 hopes Halo Infinite cheers you up during the pandemic have 594 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at December 9, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.