Halo Infinite is already the most-played Xbox Game Studios title of all time on Steam.
In case you missed it yesterday on November 16, Xbox stealth-launched Halo Infinite’s multiplayer component into open beta with immediate effect, across PC and Xbox Series X , Xbox Series S, and Xbox One. As industry analyst Daniel Ahmad notes below, Halo Infinite surpassed the highest concurrent player count for an Xbox Game Studios title in just two and a half hours.
Halo Infinite multiplayer, which launched *looks at watch* about 2.5 hours ago, has already surpassed 162k peak concurrent users on Steam. This makes it the most successful Xbox Game Studios title of all time on SteamHalo MCC hit 161k PCCUForza Horizon 5 hit 81k PCCU. pic.twitter.com/lgMLNISeaw November 15, 2021
Halo Infinite would only go up from there however, and as SteamDB reports, the all-time concurrent peak player count for 343’s sequel now sits at a grand 272,586 players. This peak figure came at roughly 7PM PT/10PM ET last night on November 15, just a handful of hours after Xbox first announced that Halo Infinite’s multiplayer mode would be going live that same day.
Right now, Halo Infinite’s open multiplayer beta continues to roll on, in celebration of the 20th anniversary of both the original Xbox and Halo: Combat Evolved. Although the multiplayer mode is in beta right now for everyone, all progress made during the beta will carry over to the final game when it launches next month, so you don’t need to worry about Battle Pass progress going to waste.
Halo Infinite launches in just a few weeks from now on December 8, and it’ll be available as a day one launch through Xbox Game Pass on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X , and Xbox Series S . Additionally, as 343 previously announced, the multiplayer mode will actually be launched in a free-to-play model for all, so you don’t even need to own the full game or be an Xbox Game Pass subscriber to jump into Halo Infinite’s multiplayer mode.
Check out our Halo Infinite weapons guide for a complete walkthrough of every gun before you jump into the beta.
- Halo Infinite: data di uscita, gameplay e trailer
- Dirt 5, Wreckfest, and more join Xbox Game Pass library in February
- Microsoft Explains What Kind Of Game Halo Infinite Is
- PS Now vs. Xbox Game Pass
- PlayStation ‘to launch an XBOX game for first time ever’ later this month
- Xbox Game Pass nabs Square Enix's Outriders on day one
- Outriders on Xbox Game Pass is an absolute game-changer for Microsoft
- How to play PC games on a Mac
- Best Phones for Xbox Game Pass (xCloud) for Android 2021
- Xbox Game Pass for PC adds EA Play, continues to ruin your backlog
- New Halo Infinite Screenshots Show Off Its Beautiful Open World
- Is Xbox Game Pass too good to be true?
- Ahead of Halo Infinite, the Master Chief Collection is heading to a new platform
- Halo Infinite will hit Xbox Series X in 'fall 2021'
- Halo Infinite won’t have these two classic features
- Halo Infinite Won't Have Dual-Wielding Or Playable Elites, Dev Reveals In 44-Minute Deep Dive
- Halo Infinite PC, Audio Details Coming Next
- Halo Infinite Dev Confirms No Dual-Wielding In 44-Minute Deep Dive On The Game
- Microsoft Is Hiring For A "New Halo Project" [UPDATE: Nope, It's Halo Infinite]
- Microsoft Wants Your Halo Infinite Questions, Here's How To Submit Them
Halo Infinite becomes most-played Xbox game on Steam ever in under 24 hours have 552 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at November 16, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.