While Battlefield 2042 returns the franchise to its Battlefield 3 heyday with a modern setting and modern weapons, the game has also fallen victim to a number of bugs and technical issues. Thankfully, players won’t have to deal with at least a few of those problems for much longer, as DICE is reportedly looking into them.
A post from the fan-run Twitter account Battlefield Bulletin claims that DICE is currently tackling four issues that Battlefield 2042 players have reported. Those issues range from players rubber banding when they get hit by rockets from a jet or helicopter and missile relock not working to options for changing the transparency and size of various icons.
— Battlefield Bulletin (@BFBulletin) November 21, 2021
However, the post doesn’t detail when players can expect these issues to be fixed. Similarly, the Battlefield Direct Communication account , which is run by Battlefield developers and regularly posts when updates are coming out and what their contents will be, hasn’t mentioned any of these issues yet.
While Battlefield 2042 has had a rough launch, the game is slowly being fixed by developers DICE and Ripple Effect. One upcoming patch for the game will address issues with players failing to be revived and balancing problems with two of the game’s vehicles as well as the UAV-1.
For players, fixes for Battlefield 2042 are arriving far too late. The game has been panned on Steam , where it has a “mostly negative” aggregate score. At the moment, 33,000 of the game’s 44,000 reviews are negative, with players citing bugs and a lack of features compared to past titles.
- Thousands of gamblers still face high losses if fixed-odds betting terminals stakes fixed at £30, finds research
- Trump's way: Treating allies like enemies and enemies like allies
- England cricket players deny match-fixing claims made in Al Jazeera documentary
- When does Inventing the Impossible: The Big Life Fix start on BBC Two, who is Simon Reeve and what’s the series about?
- Solo rower back on track in transatlantic bid after coastguard fix rudder
- Ukrainians Pin Hopes on Comedian and Rock Star to Fix Future
- WD-40 has fixed 'squeaky hinges' to generate profits
- America's economy is slowing. Ending the trade war could fix that
- 10 ways to lose weight without dieting
- A-head of the game: 4 hot ways to accessorise your hair
- BOE Is Looking Into Ways Collateral Demands May Disrupt Markets
- Hong Kong's Currency Defense Kills Fixed-Rate Mortgage Market
- Study at battlefield glen where Spanish joined the Jacobites
- Veteran: suicide seemed only way out – now I help others
- Herts at War battlefield tours to reveal our towns’ hidden links to wartime heroes like Madeleine Damerment
- Map of England’s protected battlefields
- Pilotless drones could soon be rescuing casualties from battlefields
- Killer robots could be on world's battlefields within a year, says Sheffield expert
- British Army counts on animal-inspired drones on the battlefield
- Minsk to be added to World of Tanks MMO as another battlefield
Battlefield 2042 May Have Even More Fixes On The Way have 493 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 22, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.