A keen-eyed The Last of Us: Left Behind player has spotted a new detail that brings Naughty Dog’s two biggest series even closer together.
Reddit user DownInTheUnderground shared an image of the game, taken from inside the mall where Ellie holes up in the course of the game (in case you aren’t familiar, Left Behind fills in part of the time skip that happens after Joel is injured at the University of Eastern Colorado, along with more of Ellie’s background before the trip). One of the stores has a wall full of Halloween costumes, and one of those costumes is for the hero of the Uncharted franchise.
The “Uncharted 2: Among Thieves – Nathan Drake Adult Costume” comes with a gun holster included, all for $5.99. Charging that extremely low price for a full adult costume is explained by the fact that Uncharted 3 had already come out before The Last of Us’ timeline split from ours on Outbreak Day, September 23, 2013; the store clearly put the old Nathan Drake costume out on clearance since it had a newer one to sell.
Naughty Dog loves hiding nods to its other franchises as Easter eggs in its games, and the love between Uncharted and The Last of Us is particularly strong: for instance, you can find the bar from the start of Uncharted 3 much worse for wear in The Last of Us , and Sully’s plane appears smashed to bits in The Last of Us Factions’ Beach map .
Speaking of which, Naughty Dog has confirmed it’s still working on The Last of Us 2’s standalone multiplayer counterpart .
- Pro tip: Don’t hide a code editor ‘Easter egg’ in your Nintendo Switch game
- What Console Featured The First Video Game Easter Egg?
- Game Of Thrones: Finale Recap, Ending Explained, Reviews, Easter Eggs, And More From Season 8
- Tesla hid a great ‘Back to the Future’ easter egg on its iOS and Android app
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Hides A Nintendo Easter Egg
- Stuff some Easter baskets with Hasbro toys and board games up to 40% off today only
- The SoulCycle of fertility sells egg-freezing and ‘empowerment’ to 25-year-olds
- VR’s biggest reason to jump in now: price drops
- The Real-Life Atari Secret That Inspired Ready Player One
- Silicon Valley's Season Five Trailer Has a Hidden Message for All You Nerds Out There
- Tesla deletes Atari ‘Pole Position’ game from its cars due to rights issues
- Amy Hennig interview — Surviving the trauma of making a video game and inspiring newcomers
- Taiwanese horror game Devotion vanishes from Steam after angry Chinese gamers find Winnie the Pooh meme
- What We Liked (And Didn’t Like) About Ready Player One
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge—The 77 Most Fascinating Things We Learned on Our Trip
- How Dragon Prince’s creators retooled the show’s animation
- The Dragon Prince’s creators explain the series’ storytelling
- Marvel fans are freaking out about a mysterious ‘Avengers: Endgame’ spoiler from the film clip
- The 36 wildest Elon Musk quotes
- Steven Spielberg’s Ready Player One improves immensely on the book
The Last of Us: Left Behind is hiding a very reasonably priced Uncharted Easter egg have 498 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at October 4, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.