After a bit of a slow year, The Division 2 team has released a new roadmap for the future of the game, which pushes back its next big update to February 2022. Until then, the blog post reads, players will get more from the dev team behind the scenes, with the return of the Intelligence Annex series of deep dive articles into upcoming features and changes.
Early this year, Ubisoft confirmed that The Division 2 would continue to get new content throughout the year thanks to its strong community support. Since then, however, the game has only seen re-runs of previous seasons, with the promised major update never materializing. Now, players will have to wait until February 2022 for the new content–when any new content will also have to compete against a slate of strong new game releases scheduled for February .
The news update hasn’t given too much detail about what new content players can expect, all we know at this point that it will consist of a new season and an associated game mode. The post also says the details of the new season and its content won’t be properly revealed until January 2022.
Between now and then, players can at least look forward to an in-game event at the end of Season 7 in December. The event will also make use of re-runs, re-introducing some of the community’s favorite global events, and offering some new rewards for players who participate.
- Winter Olympics medal count update: Wednesday, February 21
- Winter Olympics medal count update: Thursday, February 22
- Winter Olympics medal count update: Tuesday, February 20
- Big update on Neville's WWE status
- Big update on the Tag Team Money in the Bank Ladder Match
- Deandre Ayton update: 'Not a shred of evidence' against Arizona big man, attorney says
- Michigan State's Jaren Jackson Jr. wins Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year, Freshman of the Year
- Marvin Bagley III injury update: Duke F to return Saturday against Syracuse
- What to do when the game's delayed? This NC softball team showed off their moves
- Winter Olympics 2018: Jamie Anderson wins silver for Team USA in women's big air
- Urban Meyer lobbies for playoff spot after Buckeyes claim Big Ten title over Badgers
- BIG TEN SPOTLIGHT: 10-2 start has more shine than 2016 mark
- Big 12 reprimands West Virginia's Bob Huggins for remarks about officiating
- Three takeaways from Michigan's Big Ten Tournament win
- Kansas loses Udoka Azubuike for Big 12 Tournament
- Three takeaways from No. 9 Kansas' Big 12 Championship win over No. 18 West Virginia
- Providence coach Ed Cooley rips pants during excitement of Big East final
- Loyola's Sister Jean can hardly contain her excitement after big upset
- Sautter: 16 Nebraskans have Division I football offers. Could 2019 be the state's best class ever?
- Big win for Barkingside
The Division 2's Next Big Update Has Been Delayed Until February 2022 have 437 words, post on www.gamespot.com at October 26, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.