In Fortnite, gliders will all get you to the island at the same speed and can travel the same distance, but that doesn’t mean you can’t look good doing it. The best Fortnite gliders are sometimes defined as something super rare, loaded with special effects, or totally unique. Here are our picks for the best Fortnite gliders so far.
While this glider doesn’t have any of the official NFL licensing of the character skins, it’s got a ton of cool nods to the sport, and somehow manages to fit them all onto a Chapter 1 default glider base. Notice the gridiron wings, the field goal posts as handles, and of course the football-styled umbrella portion. These early gliders are rarely as done up as this one.
Even if Travis Scott is one day resold in the Item Shop, his glider likely won’t be. It was earned as a free cosmetic for taking part in the Astronomical in-game concert series during Chapter 2, Season 2. That means it’s just about as rare as a Fortnite item gets these days. If you see someone with it, you can be sure they were bouncing around to Scott’s concert in the summer of 2020, and now they’ve got the roller coaster glider to prove it.
Rick’s UFO Cruiser
Matching the aesthetic of the series perfectly, this Rick and Morty-inspired glider can make a passive fan out of even the R&M uninitiated. Whenever Fortnite ditches its already cool original style for something different like another cartoon or anime, those skins and styles really pop off the screen, as you can see in the image above.
Aloy was one of the earliest major gaming crossovers to come to Fortnite, and still one of the best. Her arrival during the hunting-themed season was a perfect fit for her and her mechanical beasts like this Glinthawk. This also makes Fortnite the only game where you can see Aloy tame such a creature. Don’t try it in Horizon .
Though I’m not a big Marvel fan myself, even I can see how cool the MCG (Marvel Comics Glider, I presume) is. With nine different styles to choose from, each image allows you to deck your glider out in a different art piece from real-life Marvel comics over the years. They feature different heroes, colors, and artists, so everyone should find something that fits.
Fortnite’s only fully customizable glider is still one of the best well over a year later. As you completed challenges during Chapter 2, Season 3, you could unlock slots for the glider, and each slot offered a handful of customization options. As you can see above, I let my design decisions come from my love for Sea of Thieves and went with a very swashbuckling glider.
The Comet Crasher gets some cool points just for being one of a handful of gliders your character stands on rather than hangs under. But I rank it here because of its versatility. As a glowing comet, it fits several different aesthetics, including fantasy characters, science fiction characters, and superheroes, among others I’m sure I haven’t even thought of yet.
IO Stealth Sail
Fortnite cosmetics aren’t truly pay-to-win, but this ultra-quiet glider that came with Doctor Slone in Chapter 2, Season 7 does provide a minor boost. Because it’s so quiet, I’ve found I can better hear where other players are dropping nearby. Some gliders are so loud that I can’t ever use them. This one, meanwhile, floats me toward the island like a ninja on wings.
Just like it is with his Mjolnir pickaxe , Thor’s Mjolnir can also be used as a glider–and only those worthy can use it. As a fun Easter egg, Captain America can carry his famous hammer too–a nod to the movies–but anyone else who tries will revert back to the default glider. Sorry folks, you must be this god-like to ride.
One of the best things about this Halo-inspired glider is its dramatic entrance. When you signal for your glider on your descent, it usually just spawns in front of you and you’ll latch on. With the Pelican, its custom animation sees it blast into your reach from off-screen, as though you’ve got all the impeccable timing and flair of a Halo Infinite superstar.
- Where To Find Candy In Fortnite
- Where To Place Ghostbusters Signs And Deploy A Ghost Trap In Fortnite
- Where To Find The Ghostbusters NPC In Fortnite: Mini-Pufts, Mechanical Parts, And More
- + Show More Fortnite News Links (3)
- Where To Deploy Seismographs In Fortnite
- Where To Launch Signal Flares In Fortnite
- Where To Reveal The Command Symbol In Fortnite
- Fortnite skins: the best outfits, gliders, and emotes to spend your V-Bucks on
- Fortnite skins: the best outfits to spend your V-Bucks on
- The best Fortnite Playground mode creations we've seen so far
- Fortnite tips: weapons, items, locations, and tactics for Battle Royale
- Fortnite tips and tricks: a Battle Royale guide to help you win
- The best Fortnite Playground builds: Mario Kart, Nuketown, Pokemon and more
- Fortnite Glider Redeploy item guide
- Fortnite Glider Redeploy item guide (V7.20)
- How to get free Fortnite V-Bucks
- Fortnite: all the new leaked cosmetics from the v9.10 update
- The 12 best drop locations in Fortnite Battle Royale
- Fortnite Season 4 expected release date, Season 3 end date, plus current Battle Pass rewards, skins and items explained
- Fortnite Season 4 Guide
- Fortnite's upcoming jetpacks will be temporary but at least its Rocketeer skin is forever
- Fortnite Season 5 release date, Battle Pass cost and rewards explained
- Fortnite Season 5 release date, theme, Battle Pass cost and rewards explained
- Fortnite Season 5 start time, theme, Battle Pass cost and rewards explained
- Fortnite building guide: How to build with materials and traps in Fortnite
- Fortnite tips: Tricks for both beginners and those still mastering Battle Royale
- Here’s everything that’s included in Fortnite’s Season 5 Battle Pass
The Best Fortnite Gliders So Far have 999 words, post on www.gamespot.com at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.