What, you might ask yourself, could be spookier than a grouchy man dressed as a bat? And if you answered your own question with an emphatic “Nothing!”, well, then let me introduce you to Rocket League’s upcoming Batman-themed Halloween event.
Rocket League is, of course, no stranger to Halloween celebrations, and it’s annual Haunted Hallows limited-time event returns again this year , albeit with a new DC Comics twist.
Kicking off tomorrow, 14th October, and running until 1st November, this year’s Haunted Hallows event will feature a specially transformed limited-time Rumble mode featuring power-ups inspired by Batman and chums, including Joker’s Boxing Glove, Harley’s Hammer (which replaces the Boot), and Poison Ivy’s vines, standing in for the Grappling Hook.
Additionally, Haunted Hallows will feature the limited-time Beckwith Park (Gotham Night) Arena Variant, alongside special challenges that can be completed to unlock various items inspired by Batman supervillains. There’s the Joker Dominus Decal and Boost, for instance, Harley Quinn Wheels and Topper, Gotham’s Finest Merc Decal, Poison Ivy Boost, and more.
And finally, because what seasonal event would be complete without premium cosmetics to purchase, three Batmobiles will be appearing in Rocket League’s paid shop for the duration of Haunted Hallows – the Batmobile (1989), the Dark Knight’s Tumbler, and the Batmobile (2016) – plus three Bat-Signal Goal Explosions, inspired by three different Batman eras. All are included in a 2,000 Credit bundle, but various other purchase options will be available.
Proceedings get underway tomorrow, 14th October, and developer Psyonix notes that all players logging in during the Haunted Hallows event can claim the free Dark Knight Player Title.
- 15 of the Best Halloween-Themed Commercials
- 7 Reasons Batman v Superman Has Us Excited for Justice League
- Houston Rockets under fire after CNN reporter’s question shut down
- Firestorm over Houston Rockets GM's tweet backing Hong Kong protesters over China
- Justice League Dark Review: Bloody, Violent & Confusing
- Gal Gadot looks incredible in a silver thigh split dress as she joins Ben Affleck and Amber Heard on the Justice League red carpet
- NBA commissioner says league will support freedom of speech
- Report: Chinese Basketball Association cancels Rockets minor-league exhibition in China
- Israel says no casualties following Hezbollah rocket attack
- DC Entertainment Unveils New Movies, TV and Comics Logo
- Amazon Prime Free PC Games For December 2019
- Fortnite reveals it has hit 125 MILLION players just a year after its launch, and announces new details of 2018-2019 competitive season
- Wot I Think: Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
- The Ultimate Torment Interview Of Ultimate Torment, Pt 2
- Beat Saber--Green Day DLC Announced At The Game Awards
- 6 Psychological Reasons Why Video Games Are Addicting
- Wot I Think: Red Faction Guerrilla
- Wot I Think - Torment: Tides Of Numenera (for Planescape veterans)
- Wot I Think - Shadow Tactics: Blades Of The Shogun
- The Ultimate Torment Interview Of Ultimate Torment, Pt 1
Rocket League's Halloween event is all about Batman have 457 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.