What, you might ask yourself, could be spookier than a grouchy man dressed as a bat? And if you answered your own question with an emphatic “Nothing!”, well, then let me introduce you to Rocket League’s upcoming Batman-themed Halloween event.
Rocket League is, of course, no stranger to Halloween celebrations, and it’s annual Haunted Hallows limited-time event returns again this year , albeit with a new DC Comics twist.
Kicking off tomorrow, 14th October, and running until 1st November, this year’s Haunted Hallows event will feature a specially transformed limited-time Rumble mode featuring power-ups inspired by Batman and chums, including Joker’s Boxing Glove, Harley’s Hammer (which replaces the Boot), and Poison Ivy’s vines, standing in for the Grappling Hook.
Additionally, Haunted Hallows will feature the limited-time Beckwith Park (Gotham Night) Arena Variant, alongside special challenges that can be completed to unlock various items inspired by Batman supervillains. There’s the Joker Dominus Decal and Boost, for instance, Harley Quinn Wheels and Topper, Gotham’s Finest Merc Decal, Poison Ivy Boost, and more.
And finally, because what seasonal event would be complete without premium cosmetics to purchase, three Batmobiles will be appearing in Rocket League’s paid shop for the duration of Haunted Hallows – the Batmobile (1989), the Dark Knight’s Tumbler, and the Batmobile (2016) – plus three Bat-Signal Goal Explosions, inspired by three different Batman eras. All are included in a 2,000 Credit bundle, but various other purchase options will be available.
Proceedings get underway tomorrow, 14th October, and developer Psyonix notes that all players logging in during the Haunted Hallows event can claim the free Dark Knight Player Title.
- Jump Back Into Rocket League To Earn Limited-Time Halloween Cosmetic Items
- Prairie nerds: Batman actor added to roster for pop culture convention
- Where and when can you set off Halloween fireworks in Metro Vancouver in 2019
- League of Legends Devs Detail Worlds Season 2018 Event
- Overwatch League commissioner jumps ship for Fortnite esports
- League of Angels 3 Gets Ready for Halloween with ‘Haunting Eve’
- For My Brother, It Was Rocket Science
- Wipeout Simulator
- Inside HAuNTcon: What it’s really like to scare people to death for a living
- Here's Fortnite's Skins And Cosmetics Leaked In 6.02 Update's Release
- Friday's Best Deals: REI's Anniversary Sale, Weighted Blankets, Brother Printer, and More
- Thursday's Best Deals: Ratchet Belts, Electric Massagers, 4K Monitor, and More
- Tuesday's Best Deals: SanDisk Sale, Dutch Oven, Dremel Combo Kit, and More
- How to Be the Go-to House
- Summer TV preview: The 10 shows you've got to watch
- WRUP: Massively Overpowered new hero overview patch 5.3.2 edition
- DC Universe Online Nintendo Switch Review-In-Progress
- TennoCon 2018: Warframe is coming to Nintendo Switch, some cross-platform a possibility
- Tuesday's Best Deals: OLED TVs, Dress Shoes, Swimwear, and More
- Hulk didn’t smash
Rocket League's Halloween event is all about Batman have 438 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.