The Pokémon Company has announced the Super Pet Contest to celebrate the release of Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl next month.
Inspired by the Super Contest Shows from those games in which Pokémon are judged in a pageant style show, the Super Pet Contest is a digital version that puts fans’ pets in the spotlight.
The contest will have three categories – clever, cute and cool – and will be judged by Michelle Visage from RuPaul’s Drag Race, or Trainer Michelle as she’ll now be known.
All animal friends are welcome to enter and will be shown on the Super Pet Contest website for fans to vote on.
Entries are open now, with the winners announced on the Pokémon YouTube channel on 16th November. Prizes include Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Pokémon Shining Pearl Dual Packs, Nintendo Switch Lite Dialga & Palkia Editions, and more.
“Our house is full of Pokémon fans and animal lovers-including our two dogs, Romeo and Daisy-so this event is such a fun way to celebrate the joy that animal companions bring to families all over the world,” said Trainer Michelle. “I can’t wait to see all of the amazing animals that people are lucky enough to call their friends, so it’s going to be really hard to choose the winners!”
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl are due out on the 19th November on the Switch. They’re looking like “welcome, if low-key” remasters of the original DS Pokémon games .
- Dallas Cowboys' odds of winning Super Bowl drop after NFL Draft
- FOX Sports Sun, Miami Heat celebrate Burnie's birthday with annual kids day telecast
- Super Bowl commercials to avoid politics
- TCU's Jim Schlossnagle 'super embarrassed' by series opening loss to West Virginia
- DFW Elite: Son of a former Cowboys Super Bowl MVP could be best WR in DFW
- Heat, FOX Sports Sun to celebrate Burnie’s birthday on Feb. 4
- Super Bowl LI Diary: Sights and sounds from a Super Bowl media rookie
- Here’s why you might not see intricate TD celebrations this NFL season
- Skyline Chili Crosstown Showdown celebrates 19 years with 19 games
- European Tour Announces “Revolutionary” Tournament Format
- To stand out at Super Bowl 51, ads are going for stunts
- Mark Cuban to Participate in 2017 NBA All-Star Celebrity Game
- Giants release Victor Cruz after 7-year run, Super bowl ring
- Omaha Storm Chasers celebrating Miles Mortensen with special themed jerseys
- Schedule, matchups announced for Hockey Day Minnesota 2018
- Vote for the winner: Michigan basketball cartoon caption contest
- CB Daryl Worley released by Eagles hours after his arrest
- Bill Busolits was Allen basketball's behind-the-scenes super fan
- Chicago Cubs News: Spring Training dates announced; More player reviews
- The Bruins fire Claude Julien on the same day of the Patriots Super Bowl parade
Pokémon Super Pet Contest announced to celebrate release of remasters have 451 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.