Warzone bunkers are back for Season 6, with new bunker locations spread out all across the map, incorporating hidden new underground labyrinths from the 1940s, full of weapons, loot and more. But where to find these new bunkers in Warzone? These new Vanguard themed spots offer both a place to hide and acquire special gear, as well as likely give hints about what to expect from Call of Duty Vanguard .
It’s worth mentioning at time of writing that these new bunkers in Warzone aren’t as busy as you’d think, though it’s possible that this will increase as more players find out about them. However, because they’re full of nothing more than loot, it means that there isn’t a huge advantage in getting to them second or third when all the money’s gone and the best guns are taken. Still, they can make for a good place to take cover, stand against opponents, or even camp, if you’re not too picky about pride. Read on to find all the Warzone bunker locations, and how you can actually get inside them.
Warzone new bunker locations
The new Season 6 update has added three new Warzone bunkers to the map, with entrances that can be found at the following locations:
- East of Airport
- North-East of the Array and South of Salt Mine
- North-East of Boneyard
Each Warzone bunker has two entrances, and they’re always marked by the same things – one is always a rappel point under a series of stacked red shipping containers, and the other is a small fissure in the ground that players can drop down through to reveal a set of descending stairs. Each bunker has these two connections to the surface world, and can only be accessed through these points.
This means you’ll need to find one to get inside – likely the red containers, as they’re a lot easier to spot from a distance. The map images we’ve used below will show you the locations of the red containers specifically, though we’ve also explained where the fissures will be in relation to them.
Airport bunker location
The first of these bunkers is on the East side of the Airport, the containers visible at the far-right end of the runway, just past the tarmac and on the grass. The fissure, meanwhile, is a little South-by-Southeast of that, marked on the map by a cluster of rocks and closer to the roads.
Array bunker location
The Array bunker is to the North-East of the main structure, in a relatively nondescript bit of grassland overlooking a road with the Salt Mine area further to the North. At least, that’s where to find the red container entrance – to find the fissure crack, you need to cross the road and keep going North-East to the South side of the little cluster of buildings beyond.
Boneyard bunker location
The Boneyard bunker is very easy to spot, going by the red container structure. Simply leave Boneyard by any of the Eastern entrances, and it’s about halfway up, just between Boneyard and the cluster of warehouses to the North-East. The fissure is further in that direction, basically on the opposite side of the nameless warehouses, and surrounded by a cluster of trees that partially obscure it.
Warzone bunker codes
For those expecting to need some sort of code to get inside the Warzone bunkers, you’ll be pleasantly surprised, as they’re open to the public, no password or special knowledge needed. One entrance is a rappel point and the other an unlocked door, so you can get inside without any additional struggle.
What’s inside the Warzone bunkers?
At time of writing, the Warzone bunkers don’t have anything that’ll set the world on fire, but they do have the usual stuff you’ll want while playing – chests, loose guns, money, ammo, equipment and so on. It’s not any better than the regular gear pool, but there’s a fair amount of it to be found, so it might be worth checking out if you’re close and think it might be safe.
- Warzone companion app: How to install the Warzone Overwolf companion app on PC
- Warzone Streetsweeper shotgun: How to unlock the Streetsweeper in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War
- The best Call of Duty: Cold War guns in Warzone
- Warzone's Rebirth Island makes battle royale fun again
- The best DMR 14 loadouts for Warzone
- Warzone best DMR loadouts: The best DMR 14 classes to use including the Diamatti and MAC-10
- How to unlock the Streetsweeper shotgun in Call of Duty: Cold War and Warzone
- Downtown Nashville WARZONE: Stark images show how buildings and cars have been obliterated by Christmas Day blast as FBI says bomber bought explosive chemicals with a credit card
- Call Of Duty Warzone's Story Wraps In New Unlockable Cutscene
- New Cutscene Brings The Finale Of Call of Duty's Warzone Storyline
- Inside 'totally unique' £50k Cold War nuclear bunker with striking views of France
- Pence has NOT ruled out using the 25th Amendment but fears Trump will do something to 'jeopardize national security' if he does - as it's revealed VP sheltered in bunker with family and heard MAGA mob chanting 'Hang Mike Pence', CNN reports
- Next Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update will let you make the game smaller
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen sell their Tribeca apartment for $37M - $10M more than they paid for it in 2018 - less than a month after offloading their Massachusetts mansion and buying $17M home in Miami
- Iran plans 20 per cent uranium enrichment 'as soon as possible'
- The best PC games for 2020
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War patch notes usher in Season One
- Killzone: Mercenary review
- Iran enriches uranium to weapons-grade purity in breach of 2015 nuclear deal as fears mount over South Korean oil tanker 'impounded' at Iranian port on first anniversary of General Soleimani's death
- Games of the generation: the games that define PS4, Xbox One and Switch
New Warzone bunker locations - where to find the WW2 bunkers have 1014 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at October 8, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.