A brand new Suicide Squad: Kill the justice League trailer has dropped as part of DC Fandome.
Not only did the trailer reaffirm that 2022 release date, but we also got a look at more DC characters that will feature in the game than we’ve seen before.
Of course, the entire game is all about killing the evil versions of the Justice League- as the title suggests – so it was interesting to see how the Justice League will look in the game.
The DC Fandome trailer featured Green Lantern, Superman (who also appeared in the original trailer at last year’s DC Fandome), and The Flash. There was also a glimpse of the Batmobile, although the Batman himself was ominously AWOL.
interestingly, the trailer also featured iconic DC villain, The Penguin, who looked an awful lot like the Penguin from the Batman: Arkham games.
Developer Rocksteady has confirmed that Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League does exist in the same universe as the Batman: Arkham games that the studio created, so it shouldn’t be too much of a surprise that they share the same villains and aesthetic designs.
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League stars Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, and King Shark, with all four anti-heroes aiming to take down main antagonist Brainiac, along with those aforementioned evil doubles.
It will offer an open-world metropolis for players to explore, in a similar vein to the Arkham games.
Sadly, this trailer didn’t feature any gameplay to give us an idea of what exactly we will be doing when the game arrives in 2022, but no doubt there will be more from this game soon.
For now, here are all the new games coming in 2021 and beyond.
- ‘The Justice League Termites’
- [NEW UDPATE] Mother Wants Justice For Daughter Who Was Slain In Durian Orchard
- DC Movie Locks Its All-Star Supervillain Cast, But What Exactly Is A 'Suicide Squad'?
- A ‘Suicide Squad’ star reveals how they shot that ‘Justice League’ cameo scene
- Every character in ‘Suicide Squad,’ ranked
- ‘Justice League’ is agonizing to watch — and Zack Snyder is to blame
- Will Smith battles mystical creatures in the first full trailer for Netflix’s ‘Bright’ — which it paid over $90 million for
- Zack Snyder exits ‘Justice League’ after daughter’s death
- ‘Suicide Squad’ star Jai Courtney gets honest about reshoots and being ‘jaded as f—‘
- Reviews Are In For 'Justice League': Critics Hate It, But The Audience Seems To Like It
- (WATCH) DC superheroes unite in ‘Justice League’ trailer
- ‘Justice League’ fans talk of hopes and expectations
- ‘Justice League’ is reportedly the last DC Comics movie Zack Snyder will direct
- Move over Superman: The Flash is new ‘Justice League’ heartthrob
- Lumawag: Another set of great trailers
- 'Justice League' star under fire for 'rape joke'
- Review: Not even Wonder Woman can save 'Justice League'
- ‘Justice League’ must battle film critics as well as villains
- Meet the new young Hollywood — 30 stars under 30 whose careers are blowing up
- A behavioral scientist says a popular Netflix show should be ‘swiftly removed’ because it encourages suicide
New Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League trailer shows off the Justice League have 498 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at October 16, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.