PC players can now experience the Monster Hunter Rise demo.
Originally released on Nintendo Switch earlier this year, the PC version of Monster Hunter Rise is due out on 12th January.
The demo includes five quests: two tutorials, plus hunts to slay a Great Izuchi (beginner), a Mizutsune (intermediate), and Magnamalo (advanced).
All 14 weapon types are available, so you can experiment with your favourites well in advance of release. The slaying quests can also be played in co-op mode.
The PC version also includes a number of additions compared to the Switch version, such as 4K resolution, graphics options, voice chat, ultrawide display support, and mouse and keyboard controls.
— Monster Hunter (@monsterhunter) October 13, 2021
It’s currently unknown whether your save file for the demo will carry on into the main game upon release.
Unfortunately, as previously reported , there will be no cross-play or cross-save functions between the Switch and PC versions of the game. That means no transferring save files and no teaming up with friends on another platform.
Our review of Monster Hunter Rise described it as “the Switch’s best game since Breath of the Wild”. On PC, with 4K resolution, it can only get better.
The Monster Hunter Rise demo is available now on Steam.
- Family Game Nights
- What Charlottesville Changed
- The Meaning of July 4th for the Negro
- How Dev Hynes, English Misfit, Became Blood Orange, R.&.B. Miracle Worker
- Arizona high school football championships analysis, predictions
- Arizona high school football championship predictions
- OCVarsity Hot 150: Orange County’s top impact football players for 2018
- Don't make these mistakes during alligator season
- Things to do in Louisville: Street Rod Nationals, Big Green EGGFest & more
- Motor City Brewing Works partners with Angelina bistro owner at new location
- At Mines, Angel Abbud-Madrid Is Leading the New Space Race
- MLB free agents: Top 73 players available
- Why Nobody Seems to Mind That Bill O’Reilly Is a Total Fraud
- U.S. factory activity jumps to near three-year high, construction spending flat
- The story of televangelists Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker's fall from grace
- Tulsan John Starks: The 5 Toughest Players I’ve Ever Defended
- Letter of Recommendation: Urban Fly-Fishing
- People are winning — and losing — big at this hot NC arcade trend. But is it legal?
Monster Hunter Rise demo out now on Steam have 404 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.