Minecraft’s next major update will be called The Wild Update, and it’s coming next year.
Announcing the news at today’s Minecraft Live event, developer Mojang confirmed this will also include the delayed Deep Dark Biome – yes, the underworld Biome that boasts the pure nightmare fuel-esque Wardens – which had initially been slated to released alongside the second Caves & Cliffs update (and we’re not yet clear on when that’s meant to drop, either, I’m afraid).
Here’s a detailed peek at what’s coming up, including information about the Overworld’s rich biomes, including mud and mangrove swamps, frogs and tadpoles, as well as boats with chests:
“Mud blocks and mangroves! Frogs and tadpoles! Chests in boats! The deep dark! The warden! The warden? The warden!!! Eeeek! The Wild Update is coming in 2022, making the swamps swampier, the dark darker, and the outdoors greater than ever,” teases the video description accompanying the new teaser.
ICYMI, Minecraft is (finally) coming to Xbox Game Pass on PC next month . The Minecraft PC bundle includes both the Java and Bedrock versions, and will – “for the first time ever” – offer both editions in the same game launcher when the games join the Game Pass library on November 2, 2021.
This means that PC players can finally join their console-flavored friends on Game Pass, as Mojang’s fan-favorite sandbox adventure game has been available as part of the consoles’ game pass library for some time now.
And in case you wondered what the differences between the editions are; Java edition is the best version to experiment with mods, whilst the Bedrock edition is for those who want to play with pals on other platforms and consoles.
Here are all the new games of 2021 (and beyond).
Minecraft cheats | Best Minecraft servers | Minecraft Realms | Best Minecraft seeds | Best Minecraft mods | Best Minecraft shaders | Best Minecraft skins | Best Minecraft texture packs | Play Minecraft for free | Minecraft enchanting | Minecraft House | Minecraft Nether update | Minecraft Netherite | Minecraft Netherite tools | Minecraft Netherite armor | Minecraft Respawn Anchor | How to tame a fox in Minecraft | How to enchant axes in Minecraft
- 1Password teases autofill update coming in iOS 12, Siri gaining password features
- UPDATE: 12-Year-Old Killed, Woman Critically Hurt After Car Tries To Beat Train At Oakley Crossing
- Chris Tanev scores 11 seconds into OT as Canucks eliminate Wild
- Rosh Hashanah Celebrations Planned With COVID In Mind For 2nd Straight Year
- OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T Get OxygenOS 5.0.4 Update With July Security Patch, Improved Selfie Quality
- OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T Get Android 9 Pie-Based HydrogenOS Public Beta Update in China
- Apple AirTag Tracker Starts Receiving Firmware Update, New Features Yet Unannounced: Report
- Samsung Galaxy M21 Getting Android 11-Based One UI 3.1 Update in India: Report
- macOS Big Sur 11.2 Update Released With Bluetooth, External Display Fixes
- OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T to Get Android Pie Update Soon, Company Reassures
- OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T Start Receiving OxygenOS 10 Update with Android 10: User Reports
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Starts Receiving One UI 2.5 Update With November 2020 Security Patch: Report
- Android warning: Why you must update your phone immediately to avoid this 'critical' issue
- Community Rallies At Vigil Around Mother Of 15-Year-Old Homicide Victim
- The Ten best video game soundtracks of all time - our guide to the best soundtracks including Minecraft and Final Fantasy
- Minecraft update: Bad news for gamers wanting early Caves and Cliffs Part 2 release
- PS4 dominates Gamescom with WiLD, Hellblade, and Bloodborne – watch all the trailers here
- Minecraft Live returns in October
- Thai cave rescue update LIVE: Divers save 12 boys AND coach from cave - Operation latest
- League of Legends Wild Rift release date: LoL mobile news and Wild Rift beta latest
Minecraft's The Wild Update is coming next year have 580 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at October 16, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.