A remake of retro classic Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja will launch for consoles and PC in 2022.
This remade and expanded version of the 1991 arcade original is being developed by Asterix & Obelix: Slap Them All! developer Mr. Nutz Studio and published by Microids.
Rebuilt from the ground up, this version of Caveman Ninja will also include a new adventure mode with freshly-added levels.
For now, there’s little beyond the announcement and a couple of screenshots.
“It’s a real honor to offer gamers the chance to rediscover these characters that marked their generation,” said Microids boss Stéphane Longeard. “We have full confidence in Mr. Nutz Studio to bring these little prehistoric men back to life.”
- Best PC games
- Xbox Game Pass: 18 awesome Xbox and PC games to play right now
- Apple preps next Mac chips with aim to outclass highest-end PCs
- The best cheap Mac Mini deals for December 2020
- Doom Eternal and Va-11 Hall-A hit Xbox Game Pass for PC tomorrow
- The best Cyber Monday PC deals for 2020
- Joel Klatt: Mac Jones 'played his way into first round' of Draft
- Overwhelming Demand for PCs and Tablets Will Continue Into 2021
- Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2: Qualcomm’s second attempt at outmuscling Intel on PCs
- What your PC needs to have to play Cyberpunk 2077
- Beloved Oakland cemetery, resting place of Kaiser, Ghirardelli and Mac Dre, still off-limits to visitors
- Teen Mom Leah Messer, RHONJ’s Joe Giudice, Lyssa Chapman and more share Thanksgiving celebration photos with family
- Star Wars gamers had a great year, and it's only going to get better
- We’ve been thrown to the hyenas: The two Paras facing trial for shooting an IRA godfather 44 years ago talk to the Mail - and we identify the victims of IRA killers not being investigated
- Bad Bunny, The Weeknd, Joe Rogan: Spotify's most popular in 2020
- India vs Australia | Opener Joe Burns looks to land first punch on Indian bowlers
- Jordana Brewster bundles up in a sherpa coat while on a coffee run with four-year-old son Rowan in Brentwood
- Black Friday gaming headset deals: save on PlayStation, Xbox and PC headsets
- Cyber Monday gaming deals UK 2020: PlayStation, Xbox, Switch and PC
- Oculus Quest 2 review: Facebook's $299 VR headset is one of my favorite game consoles
Joe & Mac's back on PC and consoles next year have 359 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.