DR Martens Black Friday 2021 sale is fast approaching, and if you want to get your hands on a pair for less – you’re in the right place.
If you’re picking up your first pair of “Docs”, or updating an old pair you may want to wait to Black Friday to save a pretty penny on the famous boots.
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember, to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
- Shop Dr Martens Black Friday deals – click here
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday is taking place on November 26 this year, so if you haven’t already – mark that date in your diary so you don’t miss out!
Is Dr Martens taking part in Black Friday this year?
Dr Marten’s Black Friday page says “Black Friday 2020 Offers Have Now Ended”, so it’s looking likely they’ll take place in 2021’s Black Friday too.
We’ll have to wat and see exactly what is on offer this year, but you can check out their Black Friday page here.
When is Cyber Monday and will Molton Brown be taking part?
Cyber Monday will take place on November 29 2021.
Many retailers who take part in Black Friday will run deals across the weekend, so it’s very likely that Dr Martens will have deals on Cyber Monday too.
What were the best Dr Martens deals last year?
Last year Dr Martens slashed a cool 30% off their legendary boots in their Black Friday sale.
All deals were available from Dr Martens with cult classics including the 1460s on offer, as well as their heeled Chelsea boots; which are bang on-trend.
What were the best Dr Martens deals last year?
Shoppers could save up to £124 on a pair of new Docs, which is quite the saving.
We covered last year’s sale and here are some of the best deals we found:
- 1460 Pascal Virginia Leather Ankle Boots, £105 (Save £44)
- 1469 Pascal Shearling Ankle Boots, £115 (Save £124)
- 1460 Pascal Hardware Virginia Leather Ankle Boots, £105 (Save £149)
- 1914 Vonda Mono Leather High Boots, £125 (Save £54)
- Rometty Leather Chelsea Boots, £109 (Save £50)
- Graeme Brogue Leather Boots, £105 (Save £44)
Remember these are last year’s Black Friday prices, and all were available at drmartens.com.
How much does Dr Marten's delivery cost?
Dr Martens offers free delivery for orders over £50, but if your under is under £50, UK delivery is as follows:
- Standard Delivery: £3.95, 3-5 Working Days
- Next Day Delivery: £5.50, Delivered Monday to Friday when you order before 3pm
- Saturday Delivery: £8.50, Order before 3pm on Fridays
Does Dr Martens offer any other discounts?
Yes, Dr Martens offers student discount via Unidays, and you can get 10% off.
How much are Dr Martens on Black Friday?
During Black Friday 2020 you could save up to £124 on a pair of new Docs. Meaning that a fresh pair of shoes could set you back as little as £90.
We’re hoping for similar prices and discounts this year!
More Black Friday Shoe Deals
When does Dr Martens Black Friday sale start?
Dr Martens’ Black Friday sales usually begin on the day (November 26th, this year) or a few days before, so it’s worth keeping an eye out from Mid-November. Make sure to check this page as we will be updating it regularly with all the best deals!
Are Dr Martens true to size?
According to the official website, Dr Martens can differ in size, depending on the design, so it would depend on the style that you are buying.
It’s also worth noting that Docs come in whole sizes only, so if you’re a half size, it’s recommended to go down to the nearest size. ‘As everyone's feet are different’, they would suggest trying the pair you like on, to make sure that they are the perfect fit for you!
Are Dr Martens waterproof?
Although Dr Martens are sturdy boots that won’t get ruined if you get caught in the rain a few times, they are not waterproof or water resistant. Not to worry though, as they do have a range of waterproof boots , if that’s an essential for you!
MORE from black friday 2021
Enjoyed our Dr Martens Black Friday deals? You can find more Black Friday deals here.
These are the best Molton Brown Black Friday deals.
Want some new threads? Check out Reformation’s Black Friday deals here .
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
- Black Friday's Best Xbox One Bundle Is Back At A Great Price
- Black Friday's Best Xbox One Deal Is Back
- Best early Black Friday 2019 deals with five days to go, as retailers slash thousands of prices
- Here are the Apple Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals that are still available
- Singapore Airlines Black Friday sale has flights from just £385 – here are the best deals
- The best Black Friday MacBook deals still available during Cyber Monday
- John Lewis reports record sales in Black Friday week
- Best deals on video games, consoles, and gaming accessories for January 2020
- Best Buy offers the best deals on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- The Countdown to Black Friday Is On! Here Are the 10 Best Deals
- Black Friday shoppers have an important job: Fuel the economy
- Black Friday fuels November retail surge
- Xbox One S With Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Available For Black Friday Price
- From half-price homeware to deals on gift sets, Marks & Spencer has released some huge discounts for the festive season
- The best washing machines for 2020
- The best camera deals for January 2020: Canon, Sony, Nikon, and more
- Amazon Holiday Deals 2019: Surface Pro, Apple Watch, 4K TVs, and Echos
- The best Cyber Monday camera deals from $300 GoPros to $400 DSLRs
- The best smart thermostat deals for Cyber Monday
- Best wireless headphone deals for January 2020
Dr Martens Black Friday 2021: The best deals to snap up on the the cult boots brand have 1088 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 7, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.