Respawn Entertainment dropped a new Apex Legend Stories from the Outlands video featuring the upcoming Legend Ash . Ash is a simulacrum–a robot with a mechanical body but human mind–and is originally from the Titanfall franchise.
It is no surprise that she’s the next playable character, since the latest Apex Legends’ Twitter comic featured Ash prominently. In the storyline, Horizon thought Ash was her friend Lilian Peck and input codes to awaken Ash’s former memories and consciousness. Horizon then finds out that Ash is actually Dr. Reid, her former assistant who betrayed Horizon and the Pathfinder group. In The Truth , it is shown that Dr. Reid was heavily injured by Amelie Paquette, who inflicted the mortal wound that triggered the operation to turn Dr. Reid into a simulacrum.
The character trailer also suggests that Ash has a split personality–with Dr. Reid, the human personality, struggling against Ash, the simulacrum. The reason behind the personality struggle is unclear, but the upcoming season likely will dig into the murderous simulacrum’s complicated psyche. We do know that the operation to becoming a simulacrum is “unimaginably” traumatic, as stated by an off-screen voice during the video, so that could be one of the reasons why there’s two clashing consciousness in Ash.
Apex Legends Season 11 will likely start in November. Most Apex Legends seasons run for around 13 weeks, and Season 10 launched on August 3. The new weapon CAR SMG will also arrive in Season 11.
In other Apex Legends news, there’s a Halloween event live in-game until November 2. Called Monsters Within, the event brings back the Shadow Royale limited-time mode and adds a new Arenas map called Encore. You can check out our Apex Legends: Monster Within guide for everything you need to know about the event.
- ComicBook.com's Games of the Year: Apex Legends
- 'Apex Legends' Leaked Revenant & Loba Abilities Revealed Before Season 4
- From ‘Titanfall’ to ‘Star Wars,’ the evolution of game studio Respawn mirrors our search for story
- Legends of Tomorrow Season Five Premiere Synopsis Released
- VOTE: Who was your hero of 2019?
- Lionhead: the rise and fall of a British video game legend
- Jofra Archer is great for England and a future legend but needs to learn from his mistakes, says Steve Harmison
- Step up to the plate! Meet the veterans and mothers who made the famous Louisville Slugger bats that helped turn Babe Ruth and Derek Jeter into heavy hitting heroes
- Our favorite video games of 2019
- The best free-to-play games of 2020 will help frugal gamers survive
- PlayStation Plus December 2019: all the free PS4 games you can get this month
- The 10 best games for your new gaming PC
- Respawn boss Vince Zampella will oversee EA's DICE LA studio
- Release Radar: Our pick of the week's best TV, movies, and games (July 1-7)
- Our highest review scores of 2019
- PS Plus Free Games For December 2019 Still Available
- PS Plus Free PS4 Games For December 2019 Still Available
- Last Chance To Grab The Free PS4 PS Plus Games From December 2019
- Eurogamer readers' top 50 games of 2019
- The 11 best games to play on your new PlayStation 4
Apex Legends' Next Hero Is Titanfall's Ash have 514 words, post on www.gamespot.com at October 18, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.