Thatcher’s Techbase is – you guessed it – about the return of Margeret Thatcher.
The Boom-compatible Doom WAD comes out on 24th September via its website on GitHub . It’s free and playable on pretty much any computer hardware. There are five levels of difficulty, co-op and deathmatch.
The trailer is below:
Thatcher’s Techbase is the work of Jim Purvis, director of 3D: Doom Daddy Digital.
“The world has heard a mysterious broadcast, a threat of revenge in the sinister voice of the late Baroness Margaret Thatcher,” reads the official blurb.
“Faced with the return of one of humanity’s greatest threats, you have no choice but to head to The Tenth Circle of Hell:
“The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
“And investigate the underworld fortress known only as…
The soundtrack is by composer Barry “Epoch” Topping, who worked on Paradise Killer. Voice actor Laila Berzins, who played Demeter and Persephone in Hades, also helped out.
“I can’t ask you for any money for this game – Thatcher’s Techbase is based on licensed code and assets provided by id Software, and uses copyrighted images, sounds and other reference material,” Purvis said, before suggesting fans show their support by donating to a list of organisations that includes Living Rent, the the Hillsborough Justice Campaign and the Coal Industry Social Welfare Organisation.
“This game is dedicated to everyone Margaret Thatcher hated and everyone who hated Margaret Thatcher,” Purvis said.
- After Life season 2 FIRST LOOK: Series will return in APRIL... as Ricky Gervais turns to Am-Dram in brand new images from Netflix show
- Congressman Michael McCaul pushes for economic growth, human rights activism
- Kin of murdered man returns property to killer's father
- China is trying to rewrite the definition of human rights, and Australia has a last chance to resist
- Bid to contain coronavirus COVID-19 sees Chinese tech giants deploy tracking maps
- Hilary Mantel: The Assassination of Margaret Thatcher – August 6th 1983
- The Crown series four: Emma Corrin dons THAT see-through skirt as she is transformed into Princess Diana to film scenes leaving her job at a nursery in London
- Teargas, trees and oil: my life in the greatest job on earth
- 'I would love to see Roger Stone EXONERATED!' Donald Trump says he WON'T pardon dirty trickster now because he believes he will get a cleared on a retrial - then says 'unfair' prosecutors should have gone after Hillary Clinton because 'she leaked more clas
- Trump Is 'Thick-Skinned,' Says U.S. Ambassador Woody Johnson Amid Threat of Mass Protests in London
- Caroline Flack death: Stephanie Davis says star 'was getting death threats'
- PDP’s style of politicking a threat to democracy — APC
- How Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan Became Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team Story
- Can a Freshman Congressman Prosecute Trump for High Crimes — and Still Keep His Faith in Humanity?
- Neanderthal burial suggests the ancient humans had symbolic thought
- The Greatest Actor-Director Duo Today: Germany’s Nina Hoss and Christian Petzold
- David Byrne's 'American Utopia' Sets Return Broadway Engagement
- Legends of Tomorrow: Rip Hunter, Captain Cold, & Damien Darhk to Return
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Showrunner Confirms Beebo Will Return in Season 4
- The movies you need to see in March 2020
Thatcher's Techbase sees the return of "one of humanity's greatest threats" have 518 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.