Star Wars: Hunters will let players take on the role of two Jawas in a trenchcoat when it launches next year.
Revealed in a new cinematic trailer , which gave us our first proper look at the game since its teaser trailer a few months back, we are introduced to a range of new characters in the Star Wars universe. Star Wars: Hunters will have a Mandalorian character, a Droid, an ex-Stormtrooper, and perhaps most importantly, one Jawa standing on top of another in a long robe.
According to the official Star Wars: Hunters website , the two Jawas are collectively named Utooni and are described as “Jawa scrappers with an arsenal of hidden firepower.” The pair will also be joined by a shrewd dark side warrior named Rieve, an imposing Wookiee character – who has a penchant for disarming Droids – named Grozz, a veteran of the Rebel Alliance called Zaina, plus others.
Unfortunately, this new trailer also confirmed that Star Wars: Hunters has been delayed until sometime in 2022, after previously featuring a “2021” release date in its first trailer. It's still not entirely clear how Star Wars: Hunters will play however it is described as a multiplayer combat game that is set after the fall of the Galactic Empire.
“Star Wars: Hunters will connect players in real-time to battle in arena settings inspired by iconic Star Wars locales.” A press release of the game found on the official Star Wars website reads, “compete as daring bounty hunters, heroes of the Rebellion and hold-outs of the fallen Empire in an action game that immerses you in fast-paced and visually stunning Star Wars conflict.”
Star Wars: Hunters is set to launch sometime in 2022 on Nintendo Switch and mobile.
Want to know what else is heading to Nintendo Switch soon? Take a look at our upcoming Switch games list.
- Star Wars fans, let's not be jerks about The Rise of Skywalker
- Impressions: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Cardboard Children: Star Wars - Imperial Assault Expansions
- The hero in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is boring but his robot back-pal isn't
- Take a longer, more lasery look at Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order in motion
- Wot I Think - Star Wars Battlefront 2 single player campaign
- Star Wars: A look at Han Solo's best moments as Harrison Ford promotes The Force Awakens in Australia
- A guide to enjoying Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order when the game isn't being very enjoyable
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker gives Carrie Fisher the send-off she deserves
- Rise of Skywalker has everything you want from Star Wars, except heart
- Rise of Skywalker review: Everything you want from Star Wars, except heart
- Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker review -- Everything fans could ask for, except heart
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker review -- Everything fans could ask for, except heart
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker's ending, explained
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker review -- Everything you could ask for, except heart
- Can't Stop Playing - Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order
- 10,000 deployed troops will watch Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker for free
- Star Wars Battlefront II’s free December DLC revealed
- Star Wars Boba Fett Hot Toys Deluxe Figure Is Here
- The 8 least qualified Jedi in Star Wars games
Star Wars: Hunters will let you play as two Jawas in a trenchcoat have 529 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.