BPM: Bullets Per Minute launches for PlayStation and Xbox on 5th October, developer Awe Interactive has announced.
A dungeon-clearing first-person shooter mix of Doom and Rock Band, this rhythm FPS originally launched on Steam in September 2020 to strong reviews.
Here’s a look at it in action:
Playtonic Friends, the new publishing arm of Yooka-Laylee developer Playtonic, announced earlier this year it would support the game’s new console release.
BPM: Bullets Per Minute runs at 60fps on PS4 and Xbox One in “HD”, Awe said today, and at 4K 60fps on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.
— BPM | Rhythm FPS (@bpmgame) September 15, 2021
- Caroline Crouch died ‘in agony’ as ‘killer’ husband strangled her to death for FIVE minutes, coroner reveals
- The Bullet in My Arm
- He Took a Bullet to Save His Son in Christchurch. Can They Ever Heal?
- The Fight to Make Meaning Out of a Massacre
- Australia Has a Flesh-Eating-Bacteria Problem
- The Best Oculus Rift Games | Digital Trends
- The Best Nintendo Switch Games for 2021 | Digital Trends
- The Best Cheap Nintendo Switch Games | Digital Trends
- The State Of The Nintendo Switch In 2020
- Nine great Oculus Touch games you should try (or watch) right now
- Returnal Beginner's Guide: Essential Tips & Tricks To Know Before Playing
- The Best PS Vita Games of All Time | Digital Trends
- Bonnie "Prince" Billy and Matt Sweeney return: 5 new releases we love
- Baby loss: Mothers call to be heard to avoid more preventable deaths
- A Brutal Beating Wakes Attica’s Ghosts
- Head to Alton Towers and put your heart rate to the test as the rides re-open with big thrills and small queues
- Why Earth's History Appears So Miraculous
- The Airstream trailer is turning 90, so here’s where you can stay in one of the quirky caravans
- Hands-on with WRC 10’s brand new stages and physics
- At Least 5 States Set Single-Day Coronavirus Case Records
Retro rhythm roguelike BPM: Bullets Per Minute arrives in October have 343 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.