Whether you prefer to blast through walls and go in full force as an attacker, or you prefer to hold your corners, and wait for the opportune moment, we can all agree that Rainbow Six Siege’s variety of operators keep the game incredibly competitive. Well, what better way to flip the whole fight on its head than a new defensive attacker?
Here is everything you need to know about the new operator Osa, available in the premium battle pass in Crystal Guard with Rainbow Six Siege .
Osa is an engineering prodigy from Croatia who fights alongside Team Rainbow, she's a medium range, two-speed, two-armour attacker, focused on giving her teammates a bit of a defensive edge when pushing a room.
Most likely the question on everybody’s mind when a new Siege operator is announced is 'what can they do?'. Osa has an ability that will change a lot of players' strategies.
She has a see-through, bulletproof shield called the Talon-8. It can be placed in windows, doorways, and even in the middle of the floor for a lot of awkward face-to-face standoffs. The shield knocks out barriers as it is deployed, giving the attackers a great chance at peeking corners, staring down long corridors, and dominating rooms.
While the Talon-8 is roughly the same size as the shields the defenders have access to, Osa's shield actually covers her head while it's being carried.
Primary: Osa can be armed with the 556xi assault rifle or the PDW9 submachine gun in her primary slot. Secondary: The PMM handgun will be in Osa's secondary slot. Equipment: In the equipment slot, players will have access to either a claymore or smoke grenades.
If you're looking to keep dominating in Rainbow Six Siege or you're a new player wondering which operator is right for you, you can unlock Osa in the premium battle pass and you can start using the Talon-8 to give the defenders a taste of their own medicine in new season Crystal Guard.
- You Only Need One New Friend to Start a Social Network After Relocating
- Xbox 360 Not Reading Games - Do I Need a New DVD Drive? Find Out Here!
- Why Women Need a New Auto Insurance Quote Rate
- Outgrowing Your Business Management Software? 5 Signs That Suggest You Need a New System
- Fly Fishing Reels - Do You Need a New One?
- Becoming Successful and What to Know About Flipping Houses
- Web Site Promotion - What Will Be the Effect of the Google Chrome Operating System?
- African Wildlife Travel - 7 Tips For Testing If Your African Safari Operator is Reliable
- Google to Rival Microsoft With Operating System
- Microsoft's Vista Sold Poorly Because it Primarily Focused on New Users
- Make a Website - What Do You Need to Know Before You Start?
- Do You Still Need to Buy Karaoke CDs?
- Budgeting For a New Home Addition
- Know What You Want Before Having Any Home Construction Done
- Is it Time For a New Roof?
- Home Framing Advice - Wood Trust Roof Repairs For New Home Construction
- Little Mix confirm new talent show set to rival the X Factor... as they deal a further blow to Simon Cowell by revealing winners will join them on tour
- No Collateral Needed - Get a Bad Credit Unsecured Personal Loan Now
- Fishing Waders - Boot Foot Or Stocking Foot Which Do I Need?
- Turn Your Customer's Needs Into Successful IT Projects
Rainbow Six Siege - Everything you need to know about the new operator have 576 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at September 21, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.