Marvelous First Studio wants to make a sequel to Daemon X Machina–in fact, producer Kenichiro Tsukuda has all but announced a follow-up to the game. But don’t expect it anytime soon.
“While this isn't really an announcement, I'd like to make a strong declaration as we end here that we're going to make a sequel–a '2′,” Tsukada said during the game’s 2nd Anniversary live stream. Tsukuda himself is motivated but said the team at First Studio needs time for testing in order to consider what comes next.
Tsukada said he wants to bring some new employees onboard the studio and since the games industry is always changing as time goes on, he wonders what direction he should take. He’s made the declaration for a sequel to Daemon X Machina, but it’s going to take some time until it comes out.
In our review of Daemon X Machina, Steve Watts wrote, “The missed potential of the story and minor issues with mech-vs-mech combat and multiplayer loadouts make Daemon X Machina fall just short of its potential, but the foundation is strong. As a total package, it's on the verge of greatness; it just needed a little more time in the shop tinkering.”
Hopefully, First Studio will take the time it needs to create a sequel that builds on the first game while addressing its shortcomings.
Daemon X Machina first launched on Nintendo Switch in September 2019. It was then released on Steam in February 2020. Marvelous even collaborated with CD Projekt Red for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt crossover DLC and brought Geralt and Ciri to Daemon X Machina.
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Director Explains Why He Exited ‘World War Z’ Sequel
- 'We pray he will make a quick recovery': Michael Gove says Boris Johnson's intensive care battle is 'truly frightening' as he reveals the PM has been struggling for days - vowing No10 will be honest about his condition
- Will Smith Says He Became
- Babyface Says He Tested Positive For COVID-19, Family Infected Too
- Rob Lowe teases 'Tiger King' look, says he's working on own adaptation with Ryan Murphy
- Donald Trump Says He'll Look Into Joe Exotic Pardon After Reporter Asks About Tiger King
- Selena Gomez takes aim at Donald Trump as she says he can do 'better' on immigration: 'I hope we can still offer the American dream'
- Quiz fans are left amazed by Michael Sheen’s ‘uncanny’ portrayal of Chris Tarrant - and say he’s even more convincing than the game show host himself
- Hollyoaks' Lysette Anthony vows to face Harvey Weinstein in British court and says 'he can't hurt me anymore'
- Co-Creator Steve Levitan Says He Will Stop Working With Fox in the Future
- Tiger King’s Rick Kirkham said he prayed Joe Exotic would be EATEN by a tiger and says he ‘won’t leave prison alive’
- NFL All-Time TE Rankings: How Jason Witten stacks up after Mike Mayock says he belongs on Mount Rushmore
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Says He Quietly Retired From WWE
- Former CSK opener, Michael Hussey says Dhoni can make the opposition captain blink first
- David Crosby says he still loves his ex-girlfriend Joni Mitchell: ‘She’s quite a lady’
- Jim Carrey joins the jubilation at Harvey Weinstein's sentencing by 'killing him off' in obituary tweet as Rosanna Arquette leads accusers saying 'he got what he deserved'
- Anna Wintour reveals her doctor son Charlie has coronavirus after helping to fight the illness on the frontlines in a New York ICU - but says he plans to return to work as soon as he is able
- Why Bhadran won't allow sequel to 'Spadikam'
- ‘T2: Trainspotting’: How the Original Cast Made a Perfect 20-Years-Later Sequel
- Sonic the Hedgehog Star James Marsden on What He'd Like to See in a Potential Sequel
Producer Kenichiro Tsukuda Says He's Going To Make A Daemon X Machina Sequel have 623 words, post on www.gamespot.com at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.