Persona 25th-anniversary celebrations have kicked off with a presentation by series mascot Morgana who has promised more announcements in December.
In a six-minute video titled “Persona 25th Times Vol.1 [September 2021 issue]” Morgana introduced the start of the 'Persona 25th Anniversary Year' – a year-long celebration spanning from September 2021 to Autumn 2022.
Watch the stream in full below. It is all in Japanese however you can apply subtitles in YouTube.
The aim of the year-long festivities is to celebrate the iconic JRPG's 25-year long history. The campaign's official website details what fans can expect and it includes event-specific merchandise, events, collaborations, and game information. The website also says that the event will also have “many exciting announcements for Western fans and worldwide throughout the anniversary year.”
In volume one of the Persona 25th Times, Morgana made a series of announcements that although exciting were primarily focused on Japanese fans. For starters, we found out that all of the Persona anime series will be available on Japanese streaming sites as well as the Persona Musical show. If you also happen to be in the Tokyo area in November 2021, you will be able to attend the Persona 25th Anniversary orchestral show starting on November 21.
At the end of the video, Persona fans were given even more to look forward to as they were told that the next episode of the Persona 25th Times was due to happen in December 2021. Here's hoping that this next broadcast will feature even more announcements and that they'll cater to fans outside of Japan.
Feel like delving into the Persona series now? Take a look at our list of the best Persona games to help you decide on where to start.
- South Korea vs Bosnia: Live stream, TV channel, team news and kick-off time for friendly international
- Wu-Tang Clan is recording a new album for 25th anniversary
- Guitar Hero Live goes offline in December, making 92% of songs unplayable
- French Open LIVE: Results and updates from day three at Roland Garros
- Live NBA Draft Updates: Prospects from UCLA and USC expected to go in the first round
- Live NBA Draft Updates: Deandre Ayton goes No. 1, Marvin Bagley III taken at No. 2
- Baroness Nicholson: Oil and gas industry cornerstone of UK’s commercial relations with Azerbaijan [UPDATE]
- World Cup 2018 live updates from Russia ahead of the tournament's start
- What's streaming: Marvel's 'Luke Cage,' 'Yellow Submarine,' 'Pacific Rim' sequel
- Net neutrality rules are dead, but fight lives on
- Tesla Model 3 Owners Will Pay Steep Price for Internet Access and Live Traffic Visuals
- On 25th wedding anniversary, Crown Prince hopes to award wife with silver medal
- Emergency 1975 anniversary: How ‘disastrous economy path’ preceded Indira Gandhi’s ‘phoney’ decision, Arun Jaitley explains
- Microsoft teases the first-ever “stream-to-win” option built into Xbox
- Live updates as west London community marks Grenfell anniversary
- Bethesda teases Fallout 76 ahead of E3
- One-year anniversary of unjust siege Changing regional dynamics in the Gulf
- Waterdeep: Dragon Heist is Dungeons & Dragons next storyline (updated)
- Coal mining museum marks 30th anniversary
- Saturday Update: Excessive Heat Warning & Enhanced Severe Risk
Persona 25th anniversary live stream teases more updates in December have 504 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.