Slice, the online pizzar-ordering app, has rolled out a new promotion where you can get free DLC for Far Cry 6 and a chance to win a PlayStation 5 by ordering with them.
Now through October 21, everyone who orders pizza through Slice will receive the Peso Pack for Far Cry 6. And for this week only, everyone who orders through the app gets entered into a raffle to win one of five PlayStation 5s that could be delivered to your door alongside your pizza pie. Eating pizza may finally be your ticket to securing a hard-to-find next-gen console ( but the odds aren’t great–sorry ).
From now until 10/21, every time you order on the Slice app you’ll receive a free Peso Pack to be redeemed in @Ubisoft ‘s upcoming release, @FarCryGame . Order now to start earning: https://t.co/YBOoedHI6e
— Slice (@slice) September 20, 2021
Peso Packs come with in-game currency that you can use to buy stuff in Far Cry 6. Pizza companies taking part in this promotion will also offer a “custom Far Cry 6 pizza,” and we can only imagine what this might be.
This is all part of Slice’s new Slice Gaming brand, which was announced on Monday. This will “give independent pizzerias the opportunity to incentivize their local customer base with video game perks, codes, and exclusives rewards,” according to a press release. Ubisoft is the first partner in Slice Gaming’s rollout.
- Far Cry 6 – Watch Giancarlo Deconstruct Guerrilla Weapons
- Far Cry 6 – Giancarlo Gives You Very Real (Not Fake) Gameplay Tips & Tricks
- Every Game Delayed in 2021 So Far
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits First 20 Minutes Gameplay
- The Metroid Franchise – Which Are Worth Playing/Buying?
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits Hardest Difficulty Gameplay
- Star Wars Game Rumors Surface | GameSpot News
- Sea of Thieves – Season Four: Official Content Update Trailer
- Kena Bridge of Spirits – Official Release Trailer
- Lost Judgment Early Access Livestream (Spoiler-Free)
Pokémon Trading Card Game Live Official Reveal Trailer
Firearms Expert Reacts To Rainbow Six Siege's Guns
“We are proud to be partnering with Slice and the independent pizzerias in the Slice network,” Ubisoft marketing boss Trevor Shackelford said. “Over the past year and a half, we have all been reminded how important it is to support small businesses and independent restaurants. We’re excited to be able to work with Slice to drive more business to local pizzerias while rewarding our community for eating local.”
Far Cry 6’s October 7 release date is right around the corner. For more, check out the video above in which Giancarlo Esposito, who plays the main villain, answers fan mail.
- We taste-tested 3 major pizza delivery chains to find out who does it best — and the winners are unmistakable
- Sera-Josef hits game-winning triple as Arellano escapes JRU
- The entropy wars: five financial uncertainties of 2018 (so far)
- Nationals Top Astros in Game 7 to Win 1st World Series Title
- The Senate just opened up a rare free-for-all debate on immigration — here’s who’s winning so far
- Dutch PM Rutte claims win over ‘wrong kind of populism’
- The plot to subvert an election: Unravelling the Russia story so far
- Game Review: ‘Apex Legends’ is great, and best of all, it’s free
- It’s early, but Jays are enjoying the feeling of winning again
- Moscow failures see Putin’s men lose in Russian Far East
- Crazy easy Raptors win like a night off for everyone
- Defiant Trump welcomes 'easy to win' trade war
- Trump welcomes ‘easy to win’ trade war
- Americans should fight for rules-based order, not trash it
- School sports: St Gabriel's Sec School beat Spectra Sec School 2-0 to win B boys' League Three title
- Argentine peso crashes after election surprise
- Tamaraws remain unscathed, Eagles improve record in City Hoops action
- LIST: Holiday treats for kids and kids at heart
- The NFL Can't Stick To Sports And It's All The NFL's Fault
- Costco employees share their best food court secrets and hacks
Order Pizza On Slice And Get Free Far Cry 6 Currency And A Chance To Win A PS5 have 748 words, post on www.gamespot.com at September 21, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.