OlliOlli World is getting 120fps support on PS5 alongside a gnarly new character creator. PlayStation Blog post that has been published today, September 15. In it, we get to see the brand new biome of Burntrock, an arid region filled with cacti, skeletons, and er, giant purple diamonds that are usually less-than-ideal for a skateboard.
As Simon Bennett, Co-CEO at Roll7 describes in the post: “The levels in Burntrock are designed to teach you new techniques, like grabs, whilst simultaneously providing you a chance to polish up the skills you've developed through the game so far. And that means… well, it means you're going to slam!”
Check out what we made of this exhilarating action-platformer in our OlliOlli World preview .
- Skylanders Trap Team – the billion dollar series gets a new generation
- PlayStation Plus April 2020: all the free PS4 games you can get this month
- Recreate doomed romance in The Sims 4 with these custom Life Is Strange hairdos
- Pretty soon, leveling a new World of Warcraft character won't suck
- Apex Legends' Lifeline Is Now A More Supportive Medic Thanks To New Patch
- First look inside Disney’s new Star Wars attraction before it opens to the public tomorrow
- Teenage girl working at Coles is abused by a furious customer for not wearing GLOVES at the checkout - as her mother issues emotional message to shoppers during coronavirus crisis
- New Apex Legends Patch Makes Lifeline A More Supportive Medic
- Apex Legends Patch Makes Lifeline A More Supportive Medic
- Exclusive Comic-Con merchandise you MUST get
- 'What Day Is It?' and other ways media companies are getting creative amid the pandemic
- Top New Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- April 5-11, 2020
- Preview: shape nations and annoy kings in Old World, the new 4X from Civ 4's Soren Johnson
- New digital giftcard market helps small business weather COVID-19
- Billionaire Jeff Bezos hints Amazon could deliver 'easy-to-access' COVID-19 tests across the world after conversations with WHO as workers in 17 US warehouses test positive for the virus
- Fifa scandal fallout: Russia in disbelief over threat to World Cup 2018
- Need a new quarantine read? Don Winslow drops ‘Broken,’ stories for our fractured times
- Were New Zealand always this cuddly?
- Blizzard Details World of Warcraft Shadowlands Class Updates
- ‘Killing Eve’ Season 3 Review: A Once-Crazy Spy Thriller Finds a New Normal
OlliOlli World gets gnarly new character customization and 120fps support have 410 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.