A new trailer for Star Wars Hunters–the upcoming multiplayer action game from Zynga–has been released, showcasing eight of the game’s playable warriors for the first time.
The cinematic trailer introduces multiple playable characters in the middle of an intense battle. We first see Rieve, an adept lightsaber user and follower of the dark side, taking fire from a Mandalorian called Aran Tal. After a while a Wookiee called Grozz, A Rebel fighter named Zaina, and even some Jawas stacked under one hood all make an appearance on the battlefield.
In all eight characters are shown in the trailer, but we also get a look at the planet Vespaara hosting the battles, including a side view of the full arena map as well as a Hutt Ship hovering overhead. The game’s newly revamped website has a profile on all eight of these playable characters, as well as more information about the arena itself.
“Today's reveal gives viewers their first look at the Arena, a competitive, spectator stadium attracting Hunters from the far reaches of the galaxy to seek their fortunes,” President of Publishing at Zynga Bernard Kim said in the official release. “Giving a brief glimpse of the Arena's high-stakes, team-based action, this trailer showcases just a few of the dynamic characters inspired by the Star Wars galaxy that fans will experience in the game.”
Star Wars Hunters is an upcoming multiplayer arena combat game set in the Star Wars universe. It was first announced during the February 17 Nintendo Direct as a Nintendo Switch console exclusive. The game will launch on both the Switch and mobile devices in 2022.
- James Dean to be 'resurrected' for new Vietnam war drama
- Knives Out releases final shocking trailer following zany character posters
- Hear the new Queen's speech: Fresh trailer for The Crown Season 3 reveals Olivia Colman's shrill version of Elizabeth - as Claire Foy makes a shock cameo
- Dr. Stone's New Village Arc Teased In Trailer
- New Bad Boys for Life Trailer Released
- Sesame Street introduces homeless character
- Racists Urge Boycott of ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’ Over Black Lead, and Most of Them Love Trump
- Watch the First Trailer for 'Captain America: Civil War'
- New Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Trailer Released
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Reveals the Ninth Sister
- Sony and Marvel Strike a New Deal to Keep Spider-Man in the MCU
- Darth Vader Faces a Four-Armed Rancor in the New
- United Airlines launches Star Wars plane with an R2-D2 and C3PO safety demonstration video
- Star Wars: Rian Johnson Confirms He's Still Working on New Trilogy
- Game of Thrones creators David Benioff, DB Weiss no longer involved with new Star Wars trilogy
- 'Star Wars': Taron Egerton is 'Flattered' to be Up for Han Solo role
- Everything we know about ‘Star Wars: Episode VIII’
- Avengers: Endgame: Everything we know about the Infinity War sequel
- A beginner’s guide to the expansive Marvel Cinematic Universe
- The DCEU Could Introduce Black Adam a Lot Sooner Than We Think
New Star Wars Hunters Cinematic Trailer Introduces Eight New Characters have 484 words, post on www.gamespot.com at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.