The trailer for Marvel’s Hit-Monkey has been released. The animated series stars Ted Lasso’s Jason Sudeikis, and it premieres on Hulu on November 17.
Hit-Monkey is based on the Marvel comic book by Daniel Way and Dalibor Talajić. The title character is indeed a monkey who becomes an assassin–specifically, a Japanese Macaque out for vengeance against a criminal gang. Sudeikis voices Bryce, a deceased hitman who appears only to Hit-Monkey, and offers him advice from beond the grave. It looks like an unusual, action-packed series that at the very least stand out from other Marvel shows out there. Check the trailer out below:
Hit-Monkey’s voice-cast also includes George Takei (Star Trek) as a politician named Shinji and Olivia Munn (the X-Men movies, The Predator) as his niece Akiko. The showrunners are Josh Gordon and Will Speck, who are best known for directing the hit comedies Blades of Glory and Office Christmas Party.
The show was first announced back in 2019, when it was one of four new animated Marvel shows in development at Hulu. One of these was Patton Oswalt’s MODOK, which premiered back in May. However, the other two shows–Tigra & Dazzler Show and Howard The Duck–were both canceled before they reached production.
The next live-action Marvel show will be Hawkeye, which arrives on Disney+ on November 24. The series stars Jeremy Renner as Clint Booth and Hailee Steinfeld as Kate Bishop– check out the trailer here .
- 'Angry Birds 2' Hindi trailer: Kapil Sharma, Kiku Sharda and team is all set to take you on a journey filled with laughter
- 'The Angry Birds Movie 2' ready to hit the theatres this year
- 'Black Panther' proved there's a demand for more diverse superhero movies. Will Hollywood deliver?
- Watch all the movie trailers released for the Super Bowl here
- Watch: Japanese Ant-Man trailer packed with new footage (and awesome narration)
- New Aquaman poster revealed, fans hoping for another trailer
- Let’s break down the incredible Black Panther trailer
- Box office hits and misses: ‘Suicide Squad’ slays the competition for record-breaking weekend
- Long lost PS Vita and PlayStation 3 action RPG ‘Dragon’s Crown’ rises from the ashes
- Which CG character will win the 2017 visual effects Oscar?
- Gal Gadot, Adam Driver and more amazing performances that awards season forgot about
- 'Angry Birds 2' promo: Archana Puran Singh as Zeta takes on Kapil Sharma and Kiku Sharda
- These are my favorite 'Black Panther' moments
- Every movie and TV show that will be on Disney+ at launch
- Aquaman's sweat comes in handy in extended footage
- Best Amazon Prime TV shows (January 2018): 50 great series to watch today
- Here are all the biggest games from the E3 2019 Nintendo Direct
- Have yourself a streaming little Christmas
- Your Creative Calendar: 73 Things To Do, See, And Hear This May
- Your Creative Calendar: 74 Things To Do, See, And Hear This July
Marvel's Hit-Monkey Trailer Delivers Animated Ape Action And Jason Sudeikis have 458 words, post on www.gamespot.com at September 21, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.