The Halloween Kills final trailer is your last look at the next entry in the new Halloween trilogy before the film proper stalks into theaters on October 15.
The new trailer gives relatively little screen time to the Strode family, instead using its 2:20 runtime to turn the focus to the people of Haddonfield. The Illinois suburb was shaped by the events of Michael Myers’ 1978 killing spree just like Laurie Strode was, and we zoom in on several other survivors of that night – including Laurie’s former babysitting charge Lindsey Wallace, who turns out to be the woman checking on those kids at the playground in the start of the trailer.
Halloween Kills picks up right after the first movie left off, with Michael Myers’ trapped in Laurie’s burning basement and the surviving members of the Strode family fleeing the scene. Of course, if you’ve seen the previous trailer , you know he doesn’t stay down there for long, thanks to a speedy intervention from some firefighters who truly do not know what they are getting themselves into.
With Halloween Ends coming to say goodbye to Laurie and Michael in 2022 , Halloween Kills is in the difficult situation of being the middle chapter of a horror trilogy; who can be put in peril to keep the horror coming without letting the wheels fall off the story too early? Check out our Halloween Kills review to see how we thought it lived up to its middle child obligations.
The original Halloween ranks highly in our list of the best horror movies – hopefully Halloween Kills lives up to its deadly predecessor.
- Halloween Kills: Michael Myers returns in this deadly exclusive image
- Michael Myers Stalks His Next Victim in Latest Look at Halloween Kills
- 'Pokémon Go' Halloween 2020 Event to Bring Galarian Yamask, Shiny Spiritomb & More
- It: Chapter Two trailer brings Pennywise back with plenty of nightmare fuel
- Halloween Complete Collection Preview: Curse of Michael Myers
- The Craft Legacy Trailer Is Here, And It's A Spooky Sequel To The '90s Hit
- 20 Movies That Are Finally Coming Out In 2021 That Were Delayed In 2020 Due To Pandemic
- Halloween Director In Talks To Film New The Exorcist Movie
- More than 70 terror attack survivors call for 'Martyn's law' to force all public venues to draw up security plans in memory of Manchester Arena victim
- 'Ghost Adventures' Crew to Investigate Real Conjuring House In 2019 Halloween Special
- Last Jedi Clues Emerge in Incredible Star Wars 8 Trailer Images
- 'Power Book 2' Season 2 Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Plot
- Gunmen kill 11 Hazara coal miners in Pakistan
- Win a Machete Kills Poster Signed by Danny Trejo and Alexa Vega
- Don't Be Tardy: Kim Zolciak and family wrap up cross-country RV trip in Los Angeles on season finale
- Resident Evil 2 remake: The Ghost Survivors mode coming as downloadable content
- How many people did Ted Bundy kill?
- The best game trailers of E3 2018
- REVEALED: The Dating Game producer tried to stop serial killer Rodney Alcala appearing on show in 1978 because he had a 'strange personality' - but colleagues oblivious to his murder spree said the 'audience will love him'
- Death Note's New Trailer Is Stylish And Sinister
Halloween Kills final trailer brings back more survivors from 1978 have 506 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.