If, like many in this era of ongoing chip shortages, you’re still in the market for one of those new-fangled – and still frustratingly hard to come by – next-gen consoles, UK retailer GAME has announced it’s poised to unleash another online PS5 stock refresh tomorrow, 14th September.
According to GAME’s announcement tweet , the stock refresh will include both disc and digital editions of PlayStation 5 – usually retailing for £449.99 and £359.99 respectively – alongside a currently unspecified selection of bundles, with everything due to go on sale via its website at the equally non-specific time of tomorrow “morning”.
An online queuing system will once again be in place for those trying to order through GAME’s website to accommodate the significant amount of traffic expected, and, as the retailer puts it, to make the process “as smooth and fair as possible for our customers”.
GAME also notes anyone attempting to order more than one console will have their additional orders cancelled within 24 hours – although it’s unlikely the company’s faintly disapproving tone will go anyway to dissuading the usual influx of scalpers from at least trying.
Elsewhere, other word on the (high) street suggests Argos is also preparing for another stock refresh, with that expected to happen sometime between tomorrow, 14th September, and Friday, 17th September. You can keep an eye on Eurogamer’s PlayStation 5 stock updates page for news on additional forthcoming units.
- The Biggest PS5 Games To Preorder Before Launch Tomorrow
- PS5 Launch Games: Confirmed Lineup And Release Dates
- PS5 release date, price, games and more as UK to get console a WEEK later than US
- PS5 release date: What time is next-gen console out in UK and US? Price, games and more
- PS5 pre-order in the UK: Argos, GAME, Currys, Amazon and John Lewis – price and where to buy TODAY
- Will there be more PS5 pre-orders? PlayStation’s latest console sells out in minutes
- PS5 pre-order in the UK: Can I buy from Argos, Game, Currys, Amazon and John Lewis TODAY?
- PS5 launch games revealed – all the PlayStation 5 titles you can get on day one
- List of PS5 games that support DualSense haptic feedback and adaptive triggers
- Can you play PS4 games on PS5? PlayStation backwards compatibility revealed
- PlayStation 5 pre-orders were a complete fiasco
- PS5 review: Xbox rival has better games and the BEST joypad – but it’s no looker
- Xbox Series X SOLD OUT at Game, Argos, Currys, Smyths and Very
- Last Chance To Claim October's PS Plus Free Games
- The Biggest PS5 Games To Buy (Or Preorder) Now
- Sony PlayStation 5 review: Showcasing the next-gen’s potential
- Sony confirms PS4 PSVR games can be enhanced on PS5
- PS5 vs PS4 video reveals stunning new graphics in Spider-Man game – and it’s incredible
- Here's how much storage space is required for PS5 launch games
- PS5 issues: A complete list of Playstation 5 bugs & errors
GAME confirms another PlayStation 5 restock is happening tomorrow have 458 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 13, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.