Eve Online has launched the first part of its revamped new player experience.
Developer CCP has also announced the notoriously complex space MMO launches on the Epic Games Store on 23rd September. CCP said this launch makes Eve Online “the premier MMO on the platform”.
Quadrant 3: Gateway, as the new player experience is known, revolves around a series of themed activities designed to welcome new and returning players to the 18-year-old Eve Online. The new trailer is below:
The revamped onboarding experience is described as a “rich, emotionally-driven narrative” available to players who arrive in-game for the first time.
It introduces players to a fresh cast of characters that teach the essential features and controls, including how to pilot a ship, survive a firefight and make money.
The idea is that after you complete the training program, you’ll have a solid understanding of how to play the game.
Meanwhile, Quadrant 3: Gateway adds new content and balance updates, such as changes to resource distribution that signal the start of greater updates to the scarcity of resources in New Eden.
Players can expect to see further resource distribution changes in the fourth Quadrant of 2021, which kicks off November 2021, CCP said.
- Epic Games Store Can't Keep Steam From Setting New Player Record | Digital Trends
- Epic Games is Launching a Steam Competitor | Digital Trends
- Fortnite Maker Epic Games Sues Apple, Google After Removal of Game From App Stores
- Fortnite Still Unwelcome in Apple's App Store as Epic Games Fails to Convince Judge
- Epic Games Wins Support From Fortnite Gamers, Firms on Apple Standoff
- Fortnite Maker Epic Games Gets 'F' Rating From Better Business Bureau
- 'Fortnite' Developer Epic Games Scores Partial Victory Against Apple
- Fortnite Maker Epic Games Acquires Group Video Chat App Houseparty
- Alibaba-backed indie game store aims to vie with Google
- Avengers game thinks adding more grind will attract new players
- Too much of a good thing: Mourning the slow death of the retail game store
- Spotify, Epic Games, Facebook: Major Companies Take Aim At Apple’s App Store Fee
- Amazon’s Echo event: All the new Alexa gadgets heading for your home
- Global beauty brand Sephora hopes to launch in New Zealand soon
- Gamescom 2021 Brings Over 40 Game Reveals at Opening Night Live; Halo Infinite, Horizon Forbidden West Get Release Dates
- Steam Surpasses 20 Million Concurrent Players for New Record | Digital Trends
- Games with Gold August 2021: New free Xbox One games for Xbox Live subscribers revealed
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Release Date Moved Up a Week to Meet Xbox Series Launch Date
- Genshin Impact: Everything New in the 2.0 Update | Digital Trends
- The Best EA Games of All Time | Digital Trends
Eve Online launches revamped new player experience as it heads to the Epic Games Store have 418 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.