How Deathloop uses the PS5’s adaptive triggers when your guns jam is the star of a fascinating new video.
Just below, you can see a brief YouTube video that runs gameplay footage of Deathloop in tandem with a PS5 DualSense controller. You can see the adaptive triggers resisting the player when they squeeze in the right trigger to fire a weapon, and the video also gives us a look at how the trigger on the right refuses to budge when a gun jams.
This was actually one of the big selling points of Deathloop prior to launch . Arkane takes advantage of the DualSense controller in a few nifty ways, like having antagonist Julianna’s voice come booming through the controller speaker at you, but nothing really surpasses the great adaptive triggers when paired with all the different weapons Deathloop offers.
It should be noted that the adaptive triggers function for the DualSense controller when you hook it up to a PC to play Deathloop. Arkane’s game might be a console exclusive for Sony’s new-gen machine, but it’s also available on PC, and it’s nice that the developer has gone out of its way to make sure that those playing on PC with a PS5 controller are getting the same experience as their console counterparts.
To see what we made of the new shooter from Arkane’s Lyon studio, head over to our complete Deathloop review for more.
Deathloop tips | Deathloop Visionaries | Deathloop powers | Deathloop guns | Deathloop codes | Deathloop Trinkets | Deathloop Queen of Riddles Yerhva answers | Deathloop walkthrough and endings guide | How long is Deathloop
- Childish Gambino re-creates Emanuel AME shooting in new video: 'It's such an open wound'
- Gun-themed campaign ads fill airwaves as 2nd Amendment debate heats up
- Rap video, social campaign targets teen pot smokers
- South Africa: The Battle for Control of ANC Provinces Gets Underway
- Inside the lab where Waymo is building the brains for its driverless cars
- Firearms export trial opens in Germany
- Netflix’s ‘13 Reasons Why’ is back with a graphic second season. It’s darker than the first, many say.
- America's Paranoid Heart Is the NRA Convention
- Netflix’s ‘13 Reasons Why’ is back, and lots of people say Season 2 is even more disturbing
- Netflix's '13 Reasons Why' is back with a graphic second season. It's more disturbing than the first, many say.
- How Courtney Barnett turned on a troll
- Will new US and UK flight rules affect me?
- Malaysia's $4 sandals vs Birkin bags
- Seychelles: Tribunal Appointed to Look Into Complaints About Supreme Court Chief Justice of Seychelles
- Seychelles: James Michel Hailed a Pioneer in Promoting the Blue Economy
- Crisis meeting after Ebola spreads to city
- The Navy SEALs Allegedly Left Behind a Man in Afghanistan. Did They Also Try to Block His Medal of Honor?
- DRIVEN: 2017 Honda CR-V with Honda Sensing
- Rolls-Royce unveils the Cullinan SUV
- Officer in Distress: The Real Enemy | The Salt Lake Tribune
Deathloop adaptive trigger and gun jamming effect gets a video showcase have 472 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.