Art of Rally comes out on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on 6th October, developer Funselektor has announced.
The PlayStation release of this stylish take on off-road driving includes all the previous updates in all the previously released versions, with new tracks, cars, environments and improvements now as standard. The new trailer is below:
Art of Rally, which initially launched on PC toward the end of last year, delivers a top-down, faintly retro twist on the rally racing formula, sending players careening across low-poly renditions of Finland, Germany, Japan, Norway and Sardinia.
Our Martin penned Eurogamer’s Art of Rally review and was sufficiently impressed to return a recommended badge. “Like a playable poster for an iconic rally event, Funselektor’s top-down racer is a blast,” Martin wrote.
Art of Rally then launched on Nintendo Switch and Xbox on 12th August.
- Will the Stock Market be Lower in October?
- Wall Street advances as earnings season hits the road running
- US STOCKS-Wall Street advances as earnings season hits the road running
- Historical References to W E Fairbairn, E A Sykes AND Dermot "Pat" O'Neill
- Black Literature: Hughes, Cullen, Baraka, and Madhubuti
- Lazy Bull [The True Story about a Bull of an Ant]
- Donna Summer
- Drawings Van Gogh Made After Vowing Never To Paint Again Are On Exhibition in Amsterdam
- The Cannibal Butcher's Stall [#4 to "The Cataverous Planets"]
- Maleficent Mistress of Evil review: Magical moments but too many misfires to truly enchant
- DMC Stands For Devastating Mic Control
- Old Josh (Three Episdoes: 23, 24 & 25) Mule-Ears... Skinn' Bessie &
- There I Was
- Perhaps It's Love (Chapters 20 and 21: Xmas & Smoking)
- Everything Google Announced Today
- A Columbus Day Picnic and Sailing Party
- Hallo Hallowe'en!
- Short Interest
- A Financial Analysis of WESCO International Incorporated
- Hitler's Positive Christianity... Unleashing the Patriotic Church
Art of Rally hits PS4 and PS5 in October have 280 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.