PM Chinh, who is Head of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, visited and had a working session with the province's leading officials to discuss pandemic prevention and control measures in the locality.
Asking Binh Duong to consider each ward, commune and factory as a fortress, and each person as a soldier in this combat, the Government leader requested the province to strive to put the pandemic under control from September 15.
He also required the Ministry of Health to continue prioritizing vaccines against COVID-19 for the province.
The provincial People's Committee proposed the Government and the Ministry of Health to continue allocating vaccines to inject 2 million people living in high-risk areas and providing drugs to treat COVID-19 patients.
Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Vo Van Minh pledged that Binh Duong will continue to give the top priority to mobilising all resources for pandemic prevention and control, and implement response plans for a scenario when the number of infections reaches 150,000.
He also proposed the Ministry of Health and other localities to continue sending medical workers to assist the province as many medics of other localities will finish their support in the coming time and the province is also lacking medical personnel for 100 mobile medical stations.
Binh Duong is home to 2.5 million people. It has to date recorded over 86,000 COVID-19 cases, of whom 9,715 are being quarantined at home. As of August 26, the province had administered 801,601 vaccine doses.
To date, over 2.1 million local people have received support with the total funding of 1.12 trillion VND (49 million USD). The provincial People’s Committee is proposing the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Finance to consider a plan to support local budget spending of 7.65 trillion VND./.
- James Pattinson set to miss first Gabba Test against Pakistan after code of conduct breach
- Deputy PM emphasises people-centred approach in building new rural areas
- India vs Bangladesh, 1st Test: Shami, Ashwin, Mayank shine as India win by an innings and 130 runs - As it happened
- UFC fighter tells Dr. Phil his missing stepdaughter, 19, was 'set up' and her mother says someone she knows was likely involved in the kidnapping
- First night trial of Agni II missile conducted successfully
- PM visits Damrey-hit residents, Ca Pass tunnel in Phu Yen
- Italy declares state of emergency following 'apocalyptic' Venice floods as PM declares the city's devastation 'a blow to the heart of our country'
- M-East residents organise funerals for public toilets
- Doug Funnie, gay teen: 19 Nick shows that could actually withstand a remake
- Despite his gilded path to Number 10, the Prime Minister's blue collar fan base dwarfs Jeremy Corbyn's: DOMINIC SANDBROOK reveals how the PM became the poshest working-class hero since Winston Churchill
- Truck Driver In Nice Attack Had Accomplices And Planned For Months, Says Prosecutor
- May warns MPs they face 'moment of decision' after EU agrees just a TWO WEEK Brexit delay until April 12 before Britain crashes out if her deal fails again... but that UK can stay in bloc until May 22 if she finally gets it through
- Are we any closer to knowing Who Killed Sheena Bora?
- 'Tell us your secret, we're tired of only beating the bat' - Ishant to Shami
- US commission says NRC targeting religious minorities
- Double whammy: Coastal erosion, land sinkage plague Mekong Delta
- Sheena Bora Trial: And Sheena's passports turn up...
- Maharashtra Govt Formation LIVE: Shiv Sena to challenge Guv's decision in SC today
- Donald Trump UK visit: Recap after president's banquet dinner with Charles and Camilla
- A year after the first 737 Max crash, it's unclear when the plane will fly again
PM asks Binh Duong to quickly conduct COVID-19 testing for residents have 633 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 27, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.