According to the ministry’s report, 2,704 of the newly-confirmed patients are locally-transmitted cases 6,009 of whom were detected in quarantine sites or areas under lockdown in some localities including 1,714 in Ho Chi Minh City, 407 in Binh Duong, 201 in Tien Giang, 125 in Dong Nai, 49 in Vinh Long, 27 in Danang, 26 in Phu Yen, 25 in An Giang, 23 in Binh Thuan, 19 in Binh Dinh, 19 in Dong Thap, 19 in Ben Tre, 16 in Dak Lak, 12 in Khanh Hoa, seven in Can Tho, seven in Hau Giang, five in Dak Nong, two in Lam Dong, and one in Hung Yen. Among these new infections, 507 cases were found in the communities.
Ho Chi Minh City continued to report the highest number of new infections in the country. On Sunday, the city also recorded 4,555 new patients, the majority of which are individuals who came into contact with confirmed Covid-19 patients or who were detected in either isolation and locked down areas. Social distancing rules in Ho Chi Minh City will be further tightened to contain the spread.
There were four imported patients confirmed who are all Vietnamese people who recently returned from abroad.
As of Monday morning, 97,421 locally-transmitted cases have been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country on April 27, including 62,139 in the virus hotspot of Ho Chi Minh City. The outbreak has so far spread to 62 cities and provinces nationwide.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 101,173 including 98,991 locally-transmitted cases.
As of 6 pm on July 25, a total of 19,342 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital. There have been 524 deaths.
The country has conducted over 4.61 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with 389,863 people having received two doses.
- Release dates: every game confirmed for 2018
- Resident Evil 5 sales surpass 5 million
- Ubisoft reports record first quarter, PC sales surpass Xbox One
- EA holiday earnings beat expectations
- 3DS sales top 4 million in US
- This Week in Games - November 17, 2012
- At least 42 killed in Northern California wildfire, now deadliest in US history
- The best PS4 games in 2019: every must-play on Sony’s flagship console
- Fortnite squad smashes ‘kills’ world record – have you come anywhere close to this?
- The Flare Path: Roasts Nuts
- This Week in Games: October 27, 2012
- Heavily Engaged: Waterloo
- Avengers: Age of Ultron hauls in $191.3M for second-highest debut of all time
- Understanding Fire Emblem Heroes: A beginner’s guide
- From Rumor to Reality
- Overwatch League Inaugural Season Week 1 Wrap-Up
- Player Metrics (AC2015)
- Multiple passengers bleed from ears, noses after pilots forget to pressurize airplane cabin
- 2 million New Super Mario Bros. Wiis sold in US
- This Week in Games - December 8, 2012
Vietnam confirms 2,708 more Covid-19 patients, total tally surpasses 100,000 have 447 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.