Update: At last, Very appears to be out of stock. However, do keep checking as they’ve released PS5 consoles in waves in the past. If you missed out this time, you’ll want to head over to our PS5 stock page as more retailers are set to have consoles this week including Game, Argos, AO and more.
PS5 stock is finally available once again at the online retailer Very .
Incredibly, this latest round of PS5 stock has actually remained available for close to an hour, which must be a new record in my books. However, only the standard PS5 console is available – the Digital Edition sold out much quicker.
You aren’t able to buy the standard PS5 on its own, though. You have to pick up a bundle with Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart , an extra DualSense controller and Rift Apart, or a second DualSense and Spider-Man: Miles Morales .
All of these bump the price up a bit from the usual £450 price of the console. It’s not one of the best PS5 deals we’ve seen, but at least you’ll have something to play on your new PS5!
Better act fast, though, as you can be sure it won’t be available for too much longer. The good news is that if Very does sell out, more PS5 consoles are expected to go on sale throughout the week.
- Gujarat Gas and ONGC among 10 stocks where brokerages expect 11-48% upside
- Vietnam stocks to progress amid profit-earning pressure
- US Stocks Plunge as Interest Rate Fears Grip Markets
- Which factors will drive the stock market in 2020?
- Taking stock | Market extends losses as IMF's forecast weigh on sentiment
- GTA 6 release date news – will PS5 and Xbox Scarlett Grand Theft Auto be set in Vice City?
- Secret PS5 design ‘leaked’ just days ago recreated in 3D renders by Sony fan
- First image of Xbox Series X ‘leaked’ just days after blurry PS5 photo emerges
- PS5 reveal just ‘weeks away’ as game maker promises February launch
- New PS5 home screen revealed in leak – with launch now ‘just days away’
- GTA 6 release date ‘leaked’ – and may be out in time for PS5 and Xbox Series X
- PS5 reveal is "less than four weeks away" says God of War creator
- PS5 controller features an in-built microphone and "tactile stimulation" tech, according to new patent
- Analysts Predict US Stocks to Remain 'Choppy' as Traders Correct Distortions
- Chinese stock markets plunge over fears share prices are unsustainable
- Report: Hardware sales down last month, Nintendo Switch was July's best-selling platform
- Sensex, Nifty hit fresh record high; brokerages see 15-44% upside in these 14 stocks
- Market Movers: Voda Idea crashes, Airtel, Piramal rally; 47 stocks flash ‘sell’ signals
- Hot Stocks | Alembic Pharma, Siemens can give up to 15% returns in the next 3-4 weeks
- Chinese stock markets continue to nosedive as regulator warns of panic
PS5 stock sells out at Very - more consoles expected this week have 490 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at July 20, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.