Forza Motorsport 7 will reach “End of Life status” on 15th September, developer Turn 10 Studios has announced.
That means you will no longer be able to purchase the game or its DLC from the Microsoft Store after that date, nor will it be available on Xbox Game Pass.
Existing owners will still be able to download and play the game after the date, and online services will continue to run.
Xbox Game Pass players who previously bought any DLC for the game will be sent a token to gain permanent access to the game. If you haven’t received a token by 2nd August, you can contact Xbox Support for a token.
On Forza’s Twitter, it was explained that the game is being delisted because third-party licenses are set to expire.
Not dumb at all! Forza games have to go unlisted after several years because the third party licenses that we use to feature real-world cars, tracks and other elements will begin to expire.
— Forza Motorsport (@ForzaMotorsport) July 29, 2021
Microsoft are also offering the game at a steep discount of £7.49 for the last few weeks it’s still available. “Another handsome, well built and entertaining Forza rolls off the production line – though there are controversial changes under the hood,” Oli Welsh wrote in Eurogamer’s review . It’s definitely worth picking up while you still can.
- Shamed Luca Corberi quits motorsport after karting carnage and issues groveling apology
- Luca Corberi lands 15-year ban for throwing bumper at Go Kart rival and epic pit brawl
- Forza Horizon 5 should speak for Fable’s quality, Xbox boss insists
- Xbox Series X release schedule for next few years could look like this
- Xbox boss gives update on Fable 4 stating that fans “should take confidence” in Forza Horizon 5 devs
- If Maserati made headphones, they'd be V-Moda’s Forza Metallo Wireless
- Forza Horizon 5, Zelda Win Big at E3 Awards Ceremony | Digital Trends
- Zelda Wins Game Of The Year At The 2017 Game Awards
- What India's Motorsport Stars Are Doing During The Coronavirus Lockdown
- CRC Motorsport host Shaun Summerfield opens up about dark days and dangerous moments
- Gaurav Gill Becomes The First-Ever Recipient Of The Arjuna Award In Motorsport
- Chad Knaus leads, streamlines Hendrick Motorsports debrief - NBC Sports
- High expectations follow teen Sam Mayer, just as he wants it - NBC Sports
- F1 World Champion Jenson Button Reveals His Top 6 Motorsport Moments
- Max Verstappen crashes out of Azerbaijan Grand Prix just five laps from race victory
- 2022 F1 Show Car Leaks For A Sneak Peek At Next Year's Machines
- 20-year saga: Are plans for go-karts at Bathurst finally on track?
- After breakthrough win, Ericsson describes how his eight-year win-less spell took its toll · RaceFans
- E3 2021: Forza Horizon 5 - is bigger also better?
- Xbox and Bethesda E3 EVENT: Forza Horizon 5, Starfield, Diablo 2 beta, Redfall, Halo
Forza Motorsport 7 will be delisted after just four years have 476 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.