If you want to use a Fortnite alien hologram pad on top of the party UFO then there are a few questions to answer first. What’s an alien hologram is one. And the second is, which one is the party UFO? There a few other questions to be honest, like what makes a party UFO a party UFO, but none of these will help you tick off this Fortnite Rift tour challenge.
How use an alien hologram pad on top of the party UFO in Fortnite
For reasons known only to itself, the central UFO in the Fortnite map is the party UFO. That’s the one named The Aftermath when you land on it, and the one where you can find and use an alien hologram pad. It’s probably best here to drop in first and tick it off before you do anything else. You might be able to get to this UFO on the map later and use the updraft to reach it, but it’s a risk all things considered – land on it right at the start and all you have to worry about is other players with pickaxes. That makes life easier (especially as the alien hologram pad has a built in escape plan) so just land near the sparkling light cone and run through it to tick off the challenge. The hologram will then fling you in to the air, hopefully away from any danger and leave you free to drop back down to the map somewhere safe to carry on playing.
Using the Alien Hologram pad will reward you with a new emoticon, the Cloudy Kitty Emoticon. This is the third and final challenge for the rift tour. You can also gain rewards for ticking the ‘wanna go?’ option on the tour event page (which gets you the Cosmic Cuddles Loading Screen) and for interacting with a Fortnite Rift posters in-game (that gets you the Rift-sterpiece Spray).
Get all those done now and all you have to do now is wait for the show next week.
Fortnite quests | Fortnite characters | Fortnite Wiretaps | Fortnite IO operatives computer | Fortnite Alien Nanites | Fortnite UFOs | Fortnite Trespassers | Fortnite alien artifacts | Fortnite Abductors | Fortnite Mothership | Fortnite alien eggs | Fortnite alien parasite | Fortnite payphones | Fortnite weapon upgrade benches | Fortnite vending machines | Fortnite satellite stations | Fortnite wooden hatchery | Fortnite records | Fortnite campfires | Fortnite parenting books | Fortnite Ferrari
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Adds UFOs, Weapons, Superman And Rick, And More
- Fortnite Alien Artifacts locations - where to find and how to use alien artifacts
- Where to find alien artifacts in Fortnite?
- Where are the body scanner locations in Fortnite?
- Where to Find Alien Artifacts in 'Fortnite' Season 7
- Fortnite: Rick And Morty and Superman teased for alien inspired Season 7
- Fortnite Season 7 Map Changes: Believer Beach, The Aftermath, And More
- Fortnite Season 7: New/Vaulted Weapons And Crafting Guide
- Fortnite: Where To Place Warning Signs At Crop Circle
- Fortnite Season 7: Battle Pass, Superman, Rick And Morty, UFOs, New Weapons, And More
- Fortnite UFO Locations: Where To Find Flying Saucers In Season 7
- They're Here: UFOs Are Abducting Fortnite Players Ahead Of Season 7
- Fortnite UFOs locations - where to find them and how to fly UFOs
- Seven Alien-Themed Skins We Want In Fortnite Season 7
- Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Challenges
- Fortnite Season 7 Weapons Guide: Vaulted And Unvaulted Weapons
- Fortnite Alien Artifact Locations - Where To Find Week 1 Alien Artifacts
- Fortnite Satellite Stations locations - where to destroy equipment at satellite stations
- They're Coming: Fortnite Season 7 Possibly Teased In Viral Marketing Stunt
- Fortnite CB Radio Locations: How To Complete Foreshadowing Quest
Fortnite: Use an alien hologram pad on top of the party UFO have 580 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.