Psychonauts 2 has reportedly been developed with “no crunch”.
According to a tweet posted by a senior producer from Double Fine over the weekend, the “amazing” team has created “something so special” and has managed to do so without crunch, the industry term given to intense and often mandatory overtime that many studios require in order to get games completed in time to meet their release dates.
“Fun fact: Psychonauts 2 has had no crunch,” announced Double Fine’s Kevin Johnson on Twitter (thanks, TheGamer ).
“The team has been amazing and I’m proud to have been a part of something so special that’s been made in the schedule we set forth. I think you’ll have fun too.”
Fun fact: Psychonauts 2 has had no crunch
— Kevin Johnson (@KevinJohnson_25) June 19, 2021
As announced during the Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase, Psychonauts 2 is arriving on 25th August .
The third-person platformer has seen a series of delays, with developer Double Fine previously explaining that it needed more time to bring it up to standard, and that the studio needed time to adjust to its acquisition by Microsoft.
It’s expected to release on Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox Cloud Gaming, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC, and will also be available on Xbox Game Pass from day one.
- Businesses, banks responsible for credit crunch: VCCI
- VCCI’s 3 solutions to resolve businesses’ credit crunch
- Hanoi releases 34 prisoners ahead of schedule
- An Giang: 15 tonnes of fish released to protect biodiversity
- August trade surplus jumps on Samsung phone shipments
- HCMC awaits central funds for metro line, to release advance to pay dues
- Bidding for North-South Expressway scheduled in August
- World's pensioners storing up for global care crunch
- Vietnam can resist US credit crunch, says Citigroup
- Over 20 movies to be released in August
- 18 movies to be released in Vietnam in August
- Vietnamese boats held in fishing scam released
- Release of U.S. Senate CIA "torture" report still on hold
- Organizing some activities to celebrate 70 years for August Revolution and National Day
- IS releases video of beheading of 2nd US journalist
- Foreign pilots released after suspicions their plane toys contained drugs
- Many blockbusters to be released in Vietnam in December
- Press Release: exhibition "Land reform 1946 - 1957"
- 16 Sunda Pangolins released back into the wild
- China must promptly release Vietnamese fishermen and fishing ship
Psychonauts 2 will release in August with "no crunch" have 396 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at June 20, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.